Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Dear DE, for us non north-Americans these imperial units are difficult to translate. Is there a timer somewhere where I will be able to see how much time we have left until the stream starts. Right now It's 21:18 July 7th 2018, and some people on twitch are saying the stream will start in about 27 hours for western Europeans, So on July 9th... This is very confusing to us. Could you perhaps set a timer?🙂

2 minutes ago, Piercing_Rounds said:

Dear DE, for us non north-Americans these imperial units are difficult to translate. Is there a timer somewhere where I will be able to see how much time we have left until the stream starts. Right now It's 21:18 July 7th 2018, and some people on twitch are saying the stream will start in about 27 hours for western Europeans, So on July 9th... This is very confusing to us. Could you perhaps set a timer?🙂

https://www.warframe.com/tennocon?

I think this is it? 

Oh, and do we get a complimentary WF slot? I don't think I'll ever use Ash beyond mastery fodder, but a slot is nice. 

1 hour ago, JerryMcBoll said:

https://www.warframe.com/tennocon?

I think this is it? 

Oh, and do we get a complimentary WF slot? I don't think I'll ever use Ash beyond mastery fodder, but a slot is nice. 

It comes with its own slot and reactor built in.

16 minutes ago, DarkLight748 said:

Do you have to watch it live or can you watch it a few hours later? If not that is really unfair because for the majority of players that is the middle of the night.

Live.

3 hours ago, blackpanther2811 said:

Anybody knows how to get Ash after you watched the stream? Do you get an email with a code or is it just delivered right into your inventory?

It's delivered directly into your inventory. Since it's a Twitch Drop, you will also get an inbox message from Teshin (think of it like a receipt or confirmation screen that you got it).

Edited by (PS4)VanTX89

1 hour ago, DiAdrDeCarbone said:

It's just watch 30 minutes and you'll get Ash prime? 

Yes. Make sure that you linked your Warframe and Twitch accounts in the "account management" on the Warframe home page in order to get it.

47 minutes ago, DiAdrDeCarbone said:

I live in France,  when the stream will start? 

DE usually posts a time zone converter site for Prime Time streams like this one: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Seems it'll be midnight 8, July 2018 (00:00) when the stream starts over there.

Edited by (PS4)VanTX89

On 2018-07-05 at 3:10 PM, [DE]Megan said:

8a17ffc0b316193682d9262c021c8841.jpg

Tune in to TennoLive July 7 from 6 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET and discover the future of Warframe.

To celebrate the biggest reveals of the year, we’re running a Twitch Drop during TennoLive! Watch the stream at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime!

TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event.

REMEMBER TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS

Only viewers who have their Warframe accounts linked to their Twitch accounts are eligible to receive the Ash Prime Drop! So make sure your accounts are linked here.

Just to make sure do I need a twitch prime account is is the regular one fine

I will probably sound like an idiot asking this, but is the ash prime drop only for people with a linked twitch PRIME account, or anyone with a linked twitch account? And do people with the TennCpn digital pass count as attendees?

edit: Tenno’d.

Edited by Flamealisk
Someone ninja’d me.

44 minutes ago, Flamealisk said:

I will probably sound like an idiot asking this, but is the ash prime drop only for people with a linked twitch PRIME account, or anyone with a linked twitch account? And do people with the TennCpn digital pass count as attendees?

edit: Tenno’d.

Any and all twitch accounts, as far as im aware.

As for if digital pack purchase counts as attending, I'm still awaiting for a answer to that as well.

On 2018-07-05 at 9:15 PM, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Dang, I can't watch the stream live. That's a free slot for when I finally get Limbo P.

You are aware you get a free slot with the Warframe drop, same with if you got broken war/scepre both came with catalyst and a free weapon slot, just leave your computer on at the time on the stream and it should work as long as accounts are linked

Edited by HopefulHunter