Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, (XB1)THANOTOS OMEGA said:

They should have been ready for more than this, they failed to predict the needs and meet them, stop acting like these people deserve a free pass, they messed up and are not handling it well,

If they could just handle 300k users logging in at once there would be no DDoS attacks in history and we all know Warframe has had its share of DDoS attacks, while DE can brace for impact they can't do anything against everyone at once deciding to relog and see if that gives them ash, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and are just trying to shift the blame on someone, this isn't DEs fault, technology can't handle that many login requests at once.

Edited by MemeCataclysm

Bonjour. J'ai regardé le live dans son intégralité aux heures données (avec mon compte Warframe lié à twitch) et je n'ai toujours pas reçu Ash prime pourtant j'ai un emplacement vide de warframe. Pseudonyme sur pc : Matou740

just posting this cause a few issues happened while i had the stream running but had to step away to take care of my pets and i still havent received my ash or any info on whats going on hopefully this will all be fixed soon

2 minutes ago, Drakonin3 said:

Says the one who wants staff to be "repremanded for there actions" because a server crashed. THATS  feeling entitled. I'm waiting patiently for them to fix it. Your whining and complaining. A company this big won't lie about a in game item

I think you got the wrong dude, i was talking to the guy who's talking S#&$ about DE for no reason.

1 minute ago, SastusBulbas said:

Just got to be patient, frickin hover boards man, teamwork on spacecraft dudes, new world to explore, and we are stressing over Ash.

Exactly. I'm more excited for fortuna then a Warframe. I mean I'd rather have a hover board then a warframe

I was watching a stream of one of the dev trying to figure out what the problem was long before the stream started. Lets all calm down..... Im sooooooooo hyped for the new content that we are gonna tear through soon.