Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I'm in Australia and the stream started at 6am here and nothing said that it would be over in under 1 and half hours (1:28). if I had know that the window for getting Ash Prime was only 1 hour then I might have made arrangements to get up before 6am on a Sunday to watch it. Not very impressed for those of us players on the other side of the globe, I had thought the stream would be going for the whole convention and not just the announcements on stage. I have not found anything that says what the duration of the stream would be so short.

2 minutes ago, Tauntaun_lord said:

Did everything no Ash prime 🙃

Don't really care when I get it I'm just worried about if I'm going to receive it in the first place

There's no way they'd let such a large pool of players not get it.  If for some reason they couldn't, they'd probably just make it totally free like Trinity.

Don't want to upset that many players, it'd hurt the game.

Edited by Echogenetic

2 minutes ago, Honisgrave said:

I'm in Australia and the stream started at 6am here and nothing said that it would be over in under 1 and half hours (1:28). if I had know that the window for getting Ash Prime was only 1 hour then I might have made arrangements to get up before 6am on a Sunday to watch it. Not very impressed for those of us players on the other side of the globe, I had thought the stream would be going for the whole convention and not just the announcements on stage. I have not found anything that says what the duration of the stream would be so short.

The stream WAS advertised as 6 to 7 pm ET, an hour long like every other stream they do.

I'm glad that some people understand that developing software isn't the same as hardware, not to mention the limitations a computer has; this ain't the future, technology isn't that strong yet, once we can download a pizza, a car, or ram, then we'll talk 😂

I'm in Australia and the stream started at 6am here and nothing said that it would be over in under 1 and half hours (1:28). if I had know that the window for getting Ash Prime was only 1 hour then I might have made arrangements to get up before 6am on a Sunday to watch it. Not very impressed for those of us players on the other side of the globe, I had thought the stream would be going for the whole convention and not just the announcements on stage. I have not found anything that says what the duration of the stream would be so short. I was up at 8am here and missed it. 

1 hour ago, Crestfelt said:

Well, at this point, it's just the waiting game until we get our Ash Primes.
*insert Darvo Deal advert here*

i watched the whole stream (amazing content btw can't wait for the new quest) i'm linked for a while now..

and i yet i logged into warframe and there weren't any updates in the message box/arsenal tried to relog went on a couple of mission and....still nothing 

hope you guys fix it soon.....  

Edited by nahrol