Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Yeah, S#&$ hit the fan when the stream ended and crashed a ton of stuff. I'm guessing they tried to dish out to many at once combined with everyone signing in and it stalled everything. Although I for one saw this coming, happened with The Sacrifice as well so no shock it happened with this too. Just wait a bit and maybe they will fix it but I really doubt they will be able to unless they kept a backup list of everyone watching.

dear DE,

i woke up 5:50am got ready everything watched your twitch live at 6am till the end. really love the new updates but what makes me sad is i didnt see my free ash prime in game upon login. no mail. nothing. hope you guys are fixing this. THANKS.

Twitch id : ryoraijin (of course its link to warframe account)

Oy that was a lot of viewers (300k+ at start time). Add me to the list of "waiting on my Ash Prime" but to address some of the comments I skimmed through pages back: Nobody can predict the future. You can plan and estimate for days, months, and/or years and still end up way off. The only way to "magically" resolve the issue caused by a mass log-in wave (and 300-400k twitch drops) would be to utilize an elastic server system and upscale heavily in response to demand, but even that only goes as far as the architecture can handle (or the wallets, if using 3rd party server hosts). $#@! happens and adaptations are implemented as soon as possible. Relax, breathe, and understand that nothing is ever perfectly within our ability to control.