Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Was one of the many people inspired to try Warframe for the first time today. Was actually playing through the first missions (with account linked) with the stream up on a second monitor. No idea really what was going on in the show, but the game is great so far. Don't think I got a new frame to play with either, but since I don't know what I'm missing, it's all good to wait a bit and see if they get it sorted. 

how long will i need to wait for my ash prime watched the whole stream and still nothing and i cant wait for the new changes man i was so frciking excited i love this game just keeps getting better and better

Edited by Mrvampi

Like the others, I was on the stream long before the TennoCon broadcast began until the end, even until recently I totally finished the total broadcast, I know they have had problems but I still do not receive my Ash Prime, I hope they can Fix it soon.

Hey I did watch the stream, but not yet get ash prime yet. I do not know what's wrong. I do have the twitch account linked. Indeed I have the twitch page on since early this morning to make sure I would not miss it. But I do not receive ash prime yet somehow.

Logins and servers have been borked all evening. I didn't get Ash prime but 2 of my friends did :/ I didn't hear about a glyph but didn't get that either.

Sounds like the servers are on fire at the moment. Maybe they'll fix it by morning

Edited by Pyrii

i still have not got my ash prime, i am afraid DE will forget about me after i have stream the tennolive for more than 2 hours. Plz my twitch account is RelaxingJest, and i wish the missing ash prime is not a bug.