[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

I did not get any ASH Prime even though I'm linked to twitch and watched the whole stream.

I Also Didn't Receive The Prime Ash Drop, I Have Had My Accounts Links For 5+ Days, I Watched The Entire Stream Including The Streamers Before The Actual Event, I Also Used The GuardianCon Code And Didn't Receive My Cape, I Used The Free Sword Code And Got A Heat Blade,
Hope To See A Resolution Soon.

I was for 2 hours watching the stream to its end, I still do not receive my ash prime. (I only mention it since I am aware of the problems that were with the server)

and I have to add that the hype that generated this tennocon was too much 🤪

2 minutes ago, (PS4)gamer-forever26 said:

no everyone reads tweets they should put that in forums too no only for followers on tweet.

They have actually, Rebecca actually posted in this forum that they are working on it right now, maybe an hour ago; but that was the peak of people stating they didn't get ash p 😅

I also did not receive the drop (PC, Azrylix).  😢  I had the Stream on all day and I have my Twitch acct. linked.

Just now, AlaricTheVisigoth said:

no i dident dont have twitch prime 

Oh, I didn't realize that Ash didn't require Twitch Prime, but now that I read the post again I guess it doesn't say that.  Makes sense.  Cool. :)

Was one of the many people inspired to try Warframe for the first time today. Was actually playing through the first missions (with account linked) with the stream up on a second monitor. No idea really what was going on in the show, but the game is great so far. Don't think I got a new frame to play with either, but since I don't know what I'm missing, it's all good to wait a bit and see if they get it sorted. 

Watched the stream all day, including the entire stream that was supposed to work for this and nothing. Triple checked my account was linked beforehand as well.

1 minute ago, Darnite said:

Im on the boat of the Ash Prime Issue, adding that th Glyph given by the code from the poststream is missing also.

i have Frozenballz glyph you may need to relog after redeeming the key

hace 2 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Me and my brother watched the whole stream it was epic!!!! But no ash prime 😭 

how long will i need to wait for my ash prime watched the whole stream and still nothing and i cant wait for the new changes man i was so frciking excited i love this game just keeps getting better and better

Edited by Mrvampi

same still waiting, watched the stream and linked acc. :3 hope we get it eventually.

Смотрел весь стрим и так и не получил. Печально 😞

Like the others, I was on the stream long before the TennoCon broadcast began until the end, even until recently I totally finished the total broadcast, I know they have had problems but I still do not receive my Ash Prime, I hope they can Fix it soon.

Did anyone else watch for the whole stream and not receive their ash prime? Is there a special way to redeem it?

Thanks in advance pals

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

I still cant login because its saying unable to connect try again 

...Yeah, I'm in the same boat as most of the people claiming they watched the TennoCon broadcast for Ash Prime. My start time for watching was 10:35 AM CDT, for Lotus' sake.