[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

Just wanted to log in to drop a message here that I haven't received mine yet either, even though my friend and I started watching at the same time, and I even stayed a good 30 minutes after the dev's left the stage just to ensure I met the time quota. He has received the Ash Prime and I have not.  I checked my Twitch account to ensure my account was linked and it definitely was--in fact for 9 months now. I've received the Trinity Prime, as well as other Twitch drops in the past.

No rush, but in case there needs to be some means of informing that I didn't receive, thought I'd drop a message here!

别伤心了。你不是一个人。

Edited by qwe510

I had the Twitch account and the game account linked, watched the TennoLive stream for about 40 minutes but still haven't got the Ash Prime yet. 

Watched all day. Tennocon had the stream on from morning as i wasnt sure what time i'd be home from work and realise i made it just in time. Really enjoyed the reveals and venus and art stream. Seen a bunch of my clan mates who i was on discord with getting the drop but i didnt. 

IGN SAJent33 on PC

No Ash Prime here, nor did I receive the glyph from the other channel, although WF tells me I used the code, so I'm sure it'll show eventually.

I've had my accounts linked, watched the stream the whole time and still have not received my Ash Prime. 

Edited by TheEmeraldHybrid

Same, i didnt get any drop when i was watching the 212 livestream with a chance to get forma or a cherry tree or something, so idek if I'll get ash p by the looks of it even though i watched all of the livestream 

Aun no me llega el Ash prime y eso que vi todo el directo, entiendo que haya sido mucha gente la que se conecto y todo pero ya han pasado al menos unas 3 o 4 Hr desde que termino el directo, DE Que pasa ?? Mi Cuenta es DuskDragon4 en XB1😥

Its okay I can agree that I didn't get it either and I watched the entire stream but still haven't gotten anything hours later kind of disappointing to be honest. And yes my account is linked as that is how I got trinity Prime.

Hopefully this will get fixed or something