Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Really confused as to how some of us didn't get the drop even though we watched, a buddy of mine got it while we were watching and talking over it.

Here's hoping it's just delayed from how many people were logged in at the time.

1 hour ago, (PS4)youhanafadi21 said:

They are distributing ash prime server by server, so all you can do is wait.

I'm not saying you are wrong but I haven't gotten it and I know quite a few people who haven't received theirs either, but there are a couple people who have so this server by server thing does not make sense.

• Like 1

I know you guys have way too many people posting here, but I have the same problem: watched the stream and waiting to claim the warframe. I know you guys are working through it and that's completely okay.

I do also want to say that I watched the entire stream and thought every bit of it was amazing! I am really looking forward to those newest expansions, and I think you are doing a great job with this game. ^^

1 minute ago, Geotrius said:

I guess a lot of people have the same problem, same here 😞

Problem is that this seems to be an ongoing problem with Twitch drops. Really wish they'd just do away with them altogether since they never seem to work properly, especially for console players.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRealMystic7 said:

I've been waiting the past 3 in a half hours and still nothing. Me and my friend both started watching it at the same time he got his instantly and I'm still waiting. Why?

did u have connect twitch to your warframe accc?