Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

This was me after the TENNOCON Stream 😂-

''SO We were all promised ASHPRIME FOR FREE For Watching TENNOCON LIFE FOR 30 Minutes/the whole stream and this seems to not work for me, I had linked and unlinked my account from the official Warframe website and it still did not work. I need help DE YOU BETTER GIVE OUR FREEASHPRIME YOU PROMISED US PLAYERS WHO DID...''

For people Who did not get their ASH PRIME Do not worry you should be receiving him within 12 to 24 hours.

Edited by KazKrafted

Didn’t get my Ash Prime either. Was on the page for at least 3 hours before show time. I was on discord with my 4 warframe buds and we tuned in together. By the end of the stream, 2 of them got theirs... but me and the other guy didn’t get ours. I was very disappointed because the two that got theirs weren’t streaming as long as I was.

Is it because I was watching from the Chrome browser on my desktop instead of the Twitch (desktop/laptop/mobile/game console) app?

Account linked? Check.

Watch whole stream? Check.

Receive Ash Prime? Error.

I watched the stream on my tablet so hope it doesn't make a difference.

I also claimed the free Trinity but I've never received a drop from watching other streams. Hope this isn't going to happen this time.

Fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ZackyZex said:

did u have connect twitch to your warframe accc?

Well my son and myself did, received instantly the syandana as reward (and proof), but we still do not have the Ash Prime warframe. Therefore it is likely the issue is not this...

On 2018-07-05 at 1:36 PM, Ghastly310 said:

How live do we have to be, to get this? I have pretty crappy internet for streaming, and even on 240p it has to pause to buffer sometimes.

I have often wondered the same thing myself. Previously it was 30 minutes of total streaming, but now it's 30 consecutive minutes streaming. So technically any buffering could completely screw us watching it.

• Like 1

Just now, Xirka said:

Have you not seen all the other posts about this? They are working on a fix, please be patient. 

I know dude just posted this to get the feedback for other users so we could help others who do not know about it. 🙂 :D