Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Prince24992 said:

So does anyone know how to claim the free Ash Prime? like do you get a message in your inbox in warframe or a notification on Twitch? i'm unfamiliar with this stuff so if someone could answer that i would appreciate it 

Just link your account and watch the stream for 30min (during tennolive) , next time you login you will get a message from Teshin with Ash prime as reward

3 hours ago, (PS4)Tavivl22 said:

WTF I didnt get my ash prime defudge explain i watched the stream i was linked with my ps4 account nothing happend also i watch the entire stream non stop

EXPLAIN YO SELF please im really sad D;

Same boat, but i think the actual con for 30 minutes?

4hrs to go

En 5/7/2018 a las 16:10, [DE]Megan dijo:

8a17ffc0b316193682d9262c021c8841.jpg

Tune in to TennoLive July 7 from 6 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET and discover the future of Warframe.

To celebrate the biggest reveals of the year, we’re running a Twitch Drop during TennoLive! Watch the stream at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime!

TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event.

REMEMBER TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS

Only viewers who have their Warframe accounts linked to their Twitch accounts are eligible to receive the Ash Prime Drop! So make sure your accounts are linked here.

okey jhsdjh

I watched the streaming from 18 to 19 European time and I have not received anything, when I enter the game I have no ash prime.

I only lost time and current for nothing. nice rip off

Edited by Squall87

20 minutes ago, Squall87 said:

I watched the streaming from 18 to 19 European time and I have not received anything, when I enter the game I have no ash prime.

I only lost time and current for nothing. nice rip off

Not a rip off. It hasn't started yet. Still 1 hour 37 minutes to wait before it starts..