Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

4 минуты назад, KateTroy сказал:

Watched all Tenno Stream together with husband from 6 to 7 pm. Each on his own computer. Accounts are both linked. But I've got Ash and he has not 😞 Stream was fantastic! Thank you, guys, but we are very dissapointed. Do not think, it's not a thirst for freebies, but simply you promised, enticed the audience, and could not fulfill this condition.

it's true. I have not got Ash Prime 😞

Sadly didn't get Ash Prime from watching for what was going to be released for this year's event yet since I have my account linked and made sure to recheck it before hand, but really enjoyed the reveals that took place and here's wishing that DE does their best as always to get this all sorted out as soon as possible and if it doesn't show up in the next 24 hours i'll send in a ticket to be on the safe side.

Edited by Zaldin23

i don't know is this is useful  but after not receving my ash prime i went  verify my warframe twitch link and it says my account was already linked but  and  in  the " twitch sync" i noticed   this message   it's probably a bug on twitch sync ??  maybe ? DhkWrJ7W4AEcKS2.jpg:large

Edited by KillGG

i dont understand why they didnt give anyone the ash prime and the funny thing is that they still keep on telling me that i can get a ash prime if i watch the event even when i watched it for atleast 4 hours and i even stayed to the end