[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

Well, I too am throwing  my hat into the ring. I watched the entire devstream with the exception of the first two minutes and have yet to receive Ash Prime.

I suppose I should also say I didn't get Ash Prime either, watched the full stream, gotta say those Kit Guns in Fortuna have me excited though, I'm a big fan of pistols, me

eh really dont use forums but am just gunna put my 2 cents in ..... do your best to fix this problem please!

I suppose it would be good to inform that I have not gotten Ash Prime either despite watching the whole hour and having accounts linked from Prime with Prime. Still, the stuff you promised in the future looks great! Here's hoping it won't lag on my computer!

4 минуты назад, KateTroy сказал:

Watched all Tenno Stream together with husband from 6 to 7 pm. Each on his own computer. Accounts are both linked. But I've got Ash and he has not 😞 Stream was fantastic! Thank you, guys, but we are very dissapointed. Do not think, it's not a thirst for freebies, but simply you promised, enticed the audience, and could not fulfill this condition.

it's true. I have not got Ash Prime 😞

Rebecca said in the stream, that it could take up to 2 weeks to deliver Ash Prime for everyone.

Just adding my name to the pile. Good luck DE/Twitch, I hope it's not too much of a problem!

Same here, watched the stream with my account linked, just logged on and no Ash Prime

I watched the whole thing no Ash Prime. They have stated that there is an issue and they are tracking it.  They hope to get it resolved by Monday. 

Same issue here, watching the whole thing with my linked twitch account and got nothing

no ash prime for me either - watched from start to finish with linked accounts so idk whats going on - it should be resolved by tomorrow - i hope but we shall see

My stream crashed three times but I watched the whole stream with a linked account. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt that things have broken on your side and everything is broken. 

Have yet to receive Ash Prime or the Teshin Statue. I did get other stuff before, but not sure why its not working anymore, account's been linked for a long while now.

Great stream and watched the full hour, but alas no Ash prime for me either. My account is linked and had no issues during the stream

Sadly didn't get Ash Prime from watching for what was going to be released for this year's event yet since I have my account linked and made sure to recheck it before hand, but really enjoyed the reveals that took place and here's wishing that DE does their best as always to get this all sorted out as soon as possible and if it doesn't show up in the next 24 hours i'll send in a ticket to be on the safe side.

Edited by Zaldin23

1 hour ago, DropFizz said:

I watched the whole thing and im still waiting ;(

Same I feel your pain 😞