Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I watched the 6pm stream from the beginning until the crash prime fiesta at the end with my linked account, and I haven’t got the ash prime yet. However I’m looking forward to play skate 4 at venus, lol. Keep up the good work DE! Hopefully there will be a good news on Monday, fingers crossed.

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

I was one of the many affected but I can understand and appreciate you're all doing your best!

Some brilliant previews and reveals though!

So, what exactly is happening with Ash Prime, I watched for over an hour and didn't receive but people are also claiming that they got theirs. I am unsure on what is happening. Now, I think something like this could be solved like how GoW 4 does it with a claim button that is unlocked after it detects that you've been on long enough. I'm sure it would help to make people stop worrying. 

Pretty sure that was for the people actually there attending tennocon, they will send them a code to their emails within 2 weeks. For the viewers it should've given it to you directly after the 30 minutes but there was over 300,000 people watching and it created some problems. They are currently looking into and everyone should start getting it sometime soon. I still have not got mine and I watched the stream from start to finish and have watched most of the GuardianCon stream as well. 

Edited by Murtair