The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Chiming in - have a linked twitch account, watched the whole thing, commented in chat even to make sure there was some proof I was there. Waited patiently, logged out and back in a few times over a few hours, no Ash Prime so far. I'd appreciate some comment on if there are still known issues or how long I should expect to wait.

I liked the stream tho. Fantastic new features ahead...    I even posted into live chat few lines.  And account have been linked long before this. What else was required?

Did not get ash either (also just finished building 2/3 parts of him...), watched the whole thing.

And refreshes page only once at the start so i had 30 consecutive minutes, but i watched on full screen so i noticed at the end my mode switched to away so maybe its tied to that ?

14 minutes ago, Tin-Cup said:

Maybe we’ll get our ash prime as well in the timespan of the 2 weeks, which they said they would need to give it to the live attendees of tennocon.

But the hype is real! I’m following the story of warframe since 4 years or so. Never seen so many people playing it.

ITS AMAZING !!!

Rebecca said its not working you were supposed to watch 30 mins and it wouldve been in your inbox but due to how many people watched it they kinda underestimated our combined power

Same, but I know their integration with twitch probably got overloaded so I'm going to try and be patient myself. My only worry is I personally was out of town from my computer, and was watching on my phone (which has twitch prime linked/account active), however my friend texted me midway through (about warframe lol) and in replying I hope it didn't mess up my 30 minute timer. Oh well, hopefully DE takes care of me.

Edited by blacktide12