Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Same, but I know their integration with twitch probably got overloaded so I'm going to try and be patient myself. My only worry is I personally was out of town from my computer, and was watching on my phone (which has twitch prime linked/account active), however my friend texted me midway through (about warframe lol) and in replying I hope it didn't mess up my 30 minute timer. Oh well, hopefully DE takes care of me.

Edited by blacktide12

12 minutes ago, Kragximus said:

Probably beating a dead horse but.... Watched the whole stream live and didn't get Ash Prime.
Will wait patiently (or try to). Hope they make a statement on what's going on 🙂

Yep beating a dead horse.

1 hour ago, (PS4)BLAAAM said:

There was one of the chat bots that kept posting "click here for twitch commands" and one of the commands were "!Ashprime : type this and watch for thirty minutes to get Ash prime"...or something to that effect.... So I'm guessing if you didn't type !Ashprime when it went live you didn't get it? 

that was not serious,you're quite gullible. did you also type in !ashpacito to get an exclusive new warframe?

Just now, (XB1)Jartemius said:

Same as the people earlier: watched the stream, accounts were linked, but still no Ash Prime. Also, what did they say about the color palette that was shown early in the stream?

XBONE Gamertag: Jartemius

Color palette is twitch prime only