Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)x-SCARDUST-x:

Lets wait Tenno's. They are probably overwhelmed by the amount of viewers. Be patient while they are fixing the problem. Did not get mine either. 

That's is BS and you know it. There is no precident to think the drops will be 'late'. Seeing as how things worked out last time we can safely assume those who havent got it by now NEVER will.

Edited by Dawnshift

Same issue here. Account linked (got drops previously), watched stream from threadripper to the awesome end, no Ash neither after the stream nor half an hour ago when i checked. My nephew watched it on his phone and he got it. He watched it from twitch app, i watched it on my laptop. Waiting patiently now.

1 minute ago, Dawnshift said:

That's is BS and you know it. There is no precident to think the drops will be 'late'. Seeing as how things worked out last time we can safely assume those who havent got it by now NEVER will.

I  agree with you 100%

Ok,  so the tennocon yesterday was nothing less than great but the star of the night was Ash Prime.  I had my account linked to twitch,  but when I gave a look today,  it said "TwitchSync: Linked to Could not find, check back later".  I unlinked it and linked it back again today. Does this mean I'm not getting Ash? 

I understand the servers had issues. hell the logins crashed after it ended. But i know i can dig up chat logs if support would like that if the servers were that flooded that the twitch drops crashed.