[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

Same as the people earlier: watched the stream, accounts were linked, but still no Ash Prime. Also, what did they say about the color palette that was shown early in the stream?

XBONE Gamertag: Jartemius

That was a wonderful live, loved the big space fight so much. I've stopped playing warframe for a while and, oh my god the game is so different and improved !

Just now, (XB1)Jartemius said:

Same as the people earlier: watched the stream, accounts were linked, but still no Ash Prime. Also, what did they say about the color palette that was shown early in the stream?

XBONE Gamertag: Jartemius

Color palette is twitch prime only

Lets wait Tenno's. They are probably overwhelmed by the amount of viewers. Be patient while they are fixing the problem. Did not get mine either. 

Same here, new PC player and watched the whole thing from the start but no Ash Prime yet. It'd be my 3rd Warframe and 1st Prime. And yeah accounts are linked. 😞

i dident get anything yet and i link my acc with twitch and wacthed a entire stream live

Me neither. I didn't get the ash prime drop and I watched the whole stream plus the hosted gaurdian con stream after.... 😞

1 minute ago, (XB1)Jartemius said:

Did they say when will it drop for Twitch Prime users?

July 12 to august 18 i believe

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)x-SCARDUST-x:

Lets wait Tenno's. They are probably overwhelmed by the amount of viewers. Be patient while they are fixing the problem. Did not get mine either. 

That's is BS and you know it. There is no precident to think the drops will be 'late'. Seeing as how things worked out last time we can safely assume those who havent got it by now NEVER will.

Edited by Dawnshift
  • Upvote 1

Same issue here. Account linked (got drops previously), watched stream from threadripper to the awesome end, no Ash neither after the stream nor half an hour ago when i checked. My nephew watched it on his phone and he got it. He watched it from twitch app, i watched it on my laptop. Waiting patiently now.

1 minute ago, Dawnshift said:

That's is BS and you know it. There is no precident to think the drops will be 'late'. Seeing as how things worked out last time we can safely assume those who havent got it by now NEVER will.

I  agree with you 100%

I watched the whole stream but still have not received ash prime. Do I have to do something else to claim it. I am new to this game and this is first time I have ever tried to get a twitch drop. Have everyone else received it?