Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamebreaking MR24 Test Bugs

_Chizuru_

So, I just wanted to attempt or rather practice the MR24 test and of course had my AMP equipped also and I couldn't damage the orb at all with it. Now I heard from an MR25 from my clan that the AMP is supposed to be disabled in this test (which it wasn't for me.) So I just de-equipped the AMP and thought that would do the trick in the end.

But of course it didn't. Now another bug occured~ I assume everyone still knows the old "Void Beam" energy gauge we had - the long white one (instead of the blue round one we have in the lower right corner now.) My problem is that sometimes, the energy of the blue round gauge will be used and then suddenly the one from the "old white gauge" that occasionally pops up and gets used instead.

With it happening, it's impossible to complete the test in time due to the energy orbs NOT affecting the white gauge at all and my blue gauge is always full. So it takes way longer for the energy to regenerate itself and I can only shoot for a few seconds instead of full 10 seconds like it's possible with the new gauge.

Also, after successfully practicing the test (1 out of 3 times I was able to due to the bug occuring later,) my Tenno will just kneel down and it stops progressing. I can still write in all chats, but it will freeze there and not progress at all.

Please fix this or at least look further into it 😢

EDIT:

In the end, my amp activated itself after dying and I did it. Too bad I didn't get to attempt it fairly with just the beam after having the gauge always bug out.

Edited by _Chizuru_