Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 The Sacrifice Quest Freezes/Crashes

(XBOX)Beard man8

So far no, it seems like this update came with many bugs. I even tried to move the game back to the internal hard drive and it fails at 95%.

So i got to the part where im in the bed and ballas and issah are next to me, right after that scene when my tenno wakes up everything freezes, i cant do anything...ive reset my warfame multiple times and even restarted my xbox, still freezes, ive been waiting a year for this quest and its finally here but it freezes. 

What do

So I've been doing The Sacrifice and everything was going fine until I reached the "Confront Umbra" step of the quest. I am able to choose and start the mission, but the loading screen will only progress approximately to the 50% mark and stop there. I've waited about 30 minutes and nothing. I've tried quiting the game and starting it up again. I've tried reseting my xbox. Reinstalling. Nothing is working. Anybody know of a solution? This is a massive disappointment because I've been waiting for Umbra Excaliber and not being able to obtain it frustrates me. 

Can you please clear your Xbox One game cache for Warframe?

To do this:
1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
4. You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

- Choose **"Delete everywhere"** which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

This will not delete your account. The next time you log into Warframe, the account data will be downloaded from our servers.