Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 The Sacrifice Quest Freezes/Crashes

(XBOX)Beard man8

47 minutes ago, (XB1)aRoundofShots said:

From what they sent me in my support ticket it seems the fix is coming later. They say they don't know what the problem is to fix it. 

Translation: We're to busy getting ready to drink our @sses off at TennoCon to bother, please check back in 2031

I guess we should remain patient. As far as I know, this whole entire update is just full of bugs. However, I have faith in DE and hope they can fix these bugs soon. Although, I wish there was some kind of compensation for enduring these bugs. I'll stop playing probably until the next patch or hotfix. I'll still keep up with this thread if anybody happens to find a solution. 

5 hours ago, (XB1)aRoundofShots said:

The worst part about this is I bought a digital tennocon pass for the baro access and now I can't use it. I better get my 20 back. 

I haven't even thought about that. The fact you can't log in and access his relay sounds awful. They better compensate you in some kind of way. 

On 2018-07-06 at 5:53 PM, (XB1)MighteaSamus said:

Sorry for the late response, but I unplugged my Xbox, waited 5 mins...same thing happened, my tenno wakes up from the bed scene and everything freezes.

Would unistalling the game and reinstalling work?

So I tried unistalling it and reinstalling it, and it work! Finish the quest and everything...

On 2018-07-06 at 11:01 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Can you please clear your Xbox One game cache for Warframe?

To do this:
1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
4. You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

- Choose **"Delete everywhere"** which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

This will not delete your account. The next time you log into Warframe, the account data will be downloaded from our servers.

When try to equip umbra the game breaks I have done that thing above  unplugged my Xbox and even deleted the game and reinstalled it nothing is working plz fix this horrific bug 

Edited by (XB1)thekarategamer7
Mistake

On 2018-07-06 at 12:38 PM, (XB1)Eiswolfx26 said:

When i try to activate Lotos Helmut my Screen goes Black and stays there. I can hear my cat walking around but nothing else. I hardreseted my console but still the Same.

Same here. Been like that since the update dropped. I can hear my fish swimming around but nothing else happens.

Since the sacrifice came out I wasn’t able to make progress on the second mission of the game. Every time I enter in the chamber the image of ordis gets frozen and  I can’t hear the conversation, then when I take the object everything goes mute without sound, finally after reaching extraction point it freezes and crashes. 

I work and because of that I have limited time to play the game around the week, and it’s frustrating that every time I play the sacrifice it crashes, please release a patch to fix this.

On 2018-07-06 at 3:15 AM, (XB1)I are bleach said:

hi bro i have a similar problem i cant finsh the quest. it says pick umdra i do that i meet ballas and my son but nothing happens while ballas just looks around the room.

Same exact issue still 😕 I don't think we will get a fix for a while if you hear anything let me know 

My Xbox Tenno,

Apologies for the response delay on this issue. We have been on the butt of this problem everyday and are still trying to reproduce it successfully to find a fix. 

As we continue to investigate this head-scratching issue, a suggested potential fix is to completely reinstall Warframe on your Xbox. The best steps are:

1. Delete your Saved Data from Warframe
  2. Uninstall Warframe
  3. Hard restart your Xbox (hold down the power button until it shuts off)
  4. Reinstall Warframe
  5. Launch Warframe from the ‘My games and apps’ App

We understand this is a long process of reinstalling Warframe, but it has a high chance of fixing what we believe to be bad data potentially causing login/freezing/crashing issues.

If the reinstall works, please let us know here!

Thank you for your patience with us.