The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what to expect on july 10th

(XBOX)GrandSageDragon

everyone know that the hit classic defiance for all old platforms is being revived for next gen and will be free to play on the 10th but you can play it today with founders packs so we're going to lose a great majority of old veterans to a game older and more expansive I for one am one of those people leaving warframe forever after defiance 2050 is free on the 10th anyone else going to play it

must.......avoid.......insult.....below average IQ OP.......

On a serious note (which doesn't make sense in an already dumb thread) we got this statement like 3 times already

"When destiny/ no mans sky/destiny 2/mass effect andromeda comes out this game will be dead"

And guess what happens...............those gamess are dead AF due to terribly choices by the developers while warframe is still alive

I assume OP is your generic 12 years old kid who follows the hypetrain like sheeple does all the time trying to sound cool on the internet and failing miserably just to leave calling everyone who is better than him (which is pretty much everyone with a functional brain) a noob.

Can't wait for OP new thead "RIP warframe when anthemm comes out. Can't wait to ask my parents to buy for me since I'm too young (cough lazy cough) to work on my own"

Edited by eminiclam

Just now, eminiclam said:

must.......avoid.......insult.....below average IQ OP.......

On a serious note (which doesn't make sense in an already dumb thread) we got this statement like 3 times already

"When destiny/ no mans sky/destiny 2 comes out this game will be dead"

And guess what happens...............those gamess are dead AF due to terribly choices by the developers while warframe is still alive

I assume OP is your generic 12 years old kid trying to sound cool on the internet and failing miserably just to leave calling everyone who is better than him (which is pretty much everyone with a functional brain) a noob

Dude, don't even bother, let this post just die and get closed by a mod

This thread is brought to you by Trion Native Advertizing Initiative...

But seriously, I played Defiance while the TV series ran, and I'll probably play it once in a while. However, Defiance is nowhere near Warframe in regard to content amount, quality and fun. The beta was pitiful, the lack of new content and the dumbed down games mechanics were an embarrassment. Defiance 2050 offers nothing new, and judging from the last couple of years, we'll see nothing but the same events (including winter events in the summer "facepalm") over and over and over. Even Firefall had more content, updates and interesting gameplay than Defiance, and we all know where that went.

Without the TV series, Defiance is nothing but a mediocre, stagnant game. Changing a few mechanics and tying a new ribbon on it won't make it competitive.

hace 21 minutos, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen dijo:

everyone know that the hit classic defiance for all old platforms is being revived for next gen and will be free to play on the 10th but you can play it today with founders packs so we're going to lose a great majority of old veterans to a game older and more expansive I for one am one of those people leaving warframe forever after defiance 2050 is free on the 10th anyone else going to play it

? Its a mediocre game and generic at an insane level ... and you think anyone should worry ? , dozens of better games came out ....

I played on 360 , but they refused for years to port over to next gen because they said there wasnt enough players to justify it . 

Now they are resetting everyone gear because they claim they rebuilt the game from the ground up but it still has the same graphics ....

Alot of free to play games on console are just cash grabs to give their dev teams for funds for the pc versions .

Warframe is a oddity in the free to play market . 

On 2018-07-06 at 9:01 PM, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

doesn't really matter almost 80% of warframes players played defiance and will leave to play 2050

Almost 80% you say? Based on your own meticulous research I'm sure.

hace 54 minutos, JDragonkin dijo:

Ooh, people following this thread: Tell me how Defiance is, I don't have time with all the Potato People I'm murdering.

Fun stuff is paid dlc, a single weapon is meta in pvp, intense farming in holidays for a chance to get a high tier weapon, no trade able premium currency, oh, and every week you get a token to do an incursion(that you must farm to get a high tier gear btw) and it is kind of fun 😕