Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe has room for improvement

(PSN)phazonman

i'll be honest warframe is a game that have lot's of potential(the biggest i've ever seen) so it'll be fun if the developpers showed a little bit of inhibition instead of putting whatever they want in the game and ruin that potential.

that being said there's room for improvement

survival mission: the concept of survival mission is fun, you have to survive for a certain amount of time while preserving your life support system afterward you can go to extraction. the only improvements i would recommend here is simple: once the time reach zero the player could be given the option of either leaving or continue(similar to defense missions) if the player choose to leave the alarm desactivate and the life support system goes back on allowing the player to go to extraction without being worried about the life support reaching zero(i suggest this because on a survival mission when i had to go to extraction the symbol on the map gived me false informations wich doomed me and that is pretty unfair), if the player decide to stay another timer appear and the player has to survive until the end of it wich will grant him more reward, the more they stay the bigger the reward will be(it's pretty much a high risk, high reward way to get stuff) the only round necessary to complete the mission would be the first one the others should be on only optionnal(see that? it's called having inhibition)

being able to loose ennemies: i like the stealth aspect of warframe what i find dumb however is that ennemies will alway know where you are after they spotted you even if you hide. the player should be able to loose ennemies by hiding from them, doing so will cause the ennemies to go to the last place they saw the player and look for him for a moment, if they don't find the player after a certain amount of time they'll stop looking for him.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

if the player decide to stay another timer appear and the player has to survive until the end of it wich will grant him more reward, the more they stay the bigger the reward will be(it's pretty much a high risk, high reward way to get stuff)

You mean, add a mechanic for more loot, that is completely trivialised by having a healing frame? I am not sure this would be a good idea. It would just be far too easy. Now, if you say "WF powers cannot be used", it might work. 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

i like the stealth aspect of warframe

Does WF have a proper stealth system? The whole system needs an overhaul. You are correct, when an enemy can no longer find you, they should lose you.

Spoiler

Are you confusing inhibition with ambition?

• Inhibition: Worried it will be bad so not doing it.
  • Ambition: Strong desire to make it the best possible.

You should've seen it five years ago. lol

Room for improvement? What doesn't have room for improvement?
Nevermind that, few things - video games especially - actually ever do improve over time. Warframe is a game that does. Just stick with it for a few years and most of your issues won't be issues anymore. Just be patient and be constructive, each of us is a stakeholder in this game, so giving our best for the DEv's will (gradually) help the game to improve.

Edited by FLSH_BNG

Il y a 19 heures, krc473 a dit :

Are you confusing inhibition with ambition?

• Inhibition: Worried it will be bad so not doing it.
  • Ambition: Strong desire to make it the best possible.

No i'm talking about inhibition , because it is alway important to put a limit to your actions otherwise you could go too far

Il y a 19 heures, krc473 a dit :

Does WF have a proper stealth system? The whole system needs an overhaul. You are correct, when an enemy can no longer find you, they should lose you.

Yeah furthermore i recently thought that the player could hide in certain things, for example lockers

22 hours ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

i'll be honest warframe is a game that have lot's of potential(the biggest i've ever seen) so it'll be fun if the developpers showed a little bit of inhibition instead of putting whatever they want in the game and ruin that potential.

Warframe is like fusion. It will always have potential that is always 'just 20 years away'.

Edited by AperoBeltaTwo

Le 07/07/2018 à 13:49, JuanS a dit :

Warframe is not a finished game...

No that's not an excuse there are unfinished games like minecraft and yandere simulator that are 10× better than warframe so the developpers had no excuse whatsoever to release something like that.

I'm so lost, survival IS an endless mission type. The only time it isn't is alerts and sorties, where the timer counts down as you stated.

On 2018-07-06 at 6:12 PM, (PS4)phazonman said:

being able to loose ennemies: i like the stealth aspect of warframe what i find dumb however is that ennemies will alway know where you are after they spotted you even if you hide. the player should be able to loose ennemies by hiding from them, doing so will cause the ennemies to go to the last place they saw the player and look for him for a moment, if they don't find the player after a certain amount of time they'll stop looking for him.

Don't trip the alarms then. Problem solved.

il y a 26 minutes, Godin_The_Killer a dit :

I'm so lost, survival IS an endless mission type. The only time it isn't is alerts and sorties, where the timer counts down as you stated.

Don't trip the alarms then. Problem solved.

It just doesn't make sense and no to mention that such a functionality would be interesting

+ the stealth aspect is broken for various reasons 

44 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

No that's not an excuse there are unfinished games like minecraft and yandere simulator that are 10× better than warframe so the developpers had no excuse whatsoever to release something like that.

Took you 4 days to come with the horrible comparison?

Edit: sorry, is "this" not "the"

Edited by JuanS
misspell

Although I understand what you request, this is not a problem with the mission but how the indicators works, you can find this same situation in different kind of mission and that is what they should look at..

1 hour ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

This is ENTIRELY opinion, and frankly one I personally find wrong.

Your suggestion for survival with the turning off alarms doesn't make any sense. The enemy knows you are there, they won't just turn the air back on because you got bored and told them "Hey guys, I'm done now." Making the rewards scale goes against most of what DE intends for the game, and has been turned down every time it has been discussed. They have their own plans for a reward rotation revamp. Stealth needs far more than just turning it into Skyrim's rather terrible excuse for stealth.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

On 2018-07-07 at 1:49 PM, JuanS said:

It never will be. This is a games-as-a-service style of game. In Warframe's case especially, it will forever be in a perpetual state of development as they continue to overhaul systems that shouldn't have been that bad to begin with - release revisions half-baked and never actually finish them properly, etc.

1 hour ago, Kloaked said:
On 2018-07-07 at 12:49 PM, JuanS said:

It never will be. This is a games-as-a-service style of game. In Warframe's case especially, it will forever be in a perpetual state of development as they continue to overhaul systems that shouldn't have been that bad to begin with - release revisions half-baked and never actually finish them properly, etc.

So basically what I said but with a lot of words.

or we could just change the survival mission so that after 5min you can go to exit and stand there for 30sec wight out leaving and you leave the mission your self or that you click on a botten at the exit and you leave your self so rest of the team dont have to leave just because you thought it we be nice to do a survival mission for 5min and complain aboudt you need to leave or eat

dont get me wrong i get what you mean with being able to leave but the best implementation is that you could go to the exit and click on a botten and a warning informing the team that one guy is leaving and then he leave him self this way every one could keep playing the way they want it is true that your survival team will be smaller and might get harder but in this way the once that want to keep going can and the one that want to leave can

5 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

You can never be careful enough buddy 😜 also i compared it to yandere simulator wich is an indev stealth game 

Never heard of it, and as soon as you used Minecraft, the other game became void. So... 😛

Edit: Just looked it up on Steam... sorry to say, but your game is not a real game of its not on Steam. Witch it's not. Same goes for Minecraft too. 😛

Clsest thing I got to Yandere Sim is this: https://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=yandere

Edited by TheJagji

il y a 24 minutes, TheJagji a dit :

Never heard of it, and as soon as you used Minecraft, the other game became void. So... 😛

Edit: Just looked it up on Steam... sorry to say, but your game is not a real game of its not on Steam. Witch it's not. Same goes for Minecraft too. 😛

Clsest thing I got to Yandere Sim is this: https://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=yandere

lol you looked at the wrong place https://yanderesimulator.com/ the game is still a debug build that's why it's not on steam(my bad i should have precised it)

Edited by (PS4)phazonman

1 minute ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

not only it is(i played it a few times) but on top of that the game is made by an independent game developper

Warframe is ALSO made by an indie dev, so not really sure what you're on about there. 😛

il y a 11 minutes, TheJagji a dit :

Warframe is ALSO made by an indie dev, so not really sure what you're on about there. 😛

warframe not going on a right path(i'm used to easily spot problems in games so spotting warframe's ones isn't anything special to me)

edit: the reason i do this is because it is easier to see if the developpers did a good job 

Edited by (PS4)phazonman

Le 10/07/2018 à 16:01, JuanS a dit :

Took you 4 days to come with the horrible comparison?

Edit: sorry, is "this" not "the"

I could also say that destiny(wich btw i like to call ''bungie's unwanted mentally deficient child'') is better if i wanted but i prefered to remain to minecraft and yandere simulator as they are unfinished games and therefore are easier to compare with warframe.

Edit: i don't get any warning when i get a notification and didn't saw your answer until i camed back on the website 4 day later, i camed with that answer in less than a minute

Edited by (PS4)phazonman

Il y a 14 heures, JuanS a dit :

You lost the argument here.

The one that claim to be the winner will alway be the one losing 😄 . i putted a way more complete answer than that . the fact that you focussed on the destiny part and ignored the rest just show how dumb you are. It was a dumbass test and you failed it 😁