Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some questions i have with regard to mods and melee

PMR25

Question

basically at current im i melee main so i only ever use melee barring my secondary staticor so my questions are...

1.how do you breakthrough to 100k dmg with melee weapons as up until now i've only gotten to 10k through status and 1000 with crit using the usual mods

2.what are the different status types i can use on all the factions as it occurs to me using 3 takes up mod capacity im getting closer to builds i hoping are what i want 

3.what's a alternate way to far affinity using melee's and warframes i have greater lenses on most of my weapons and warframes but i've not broken the daily cap yet

4.how do i get the parts from better amps with only the basic mote amp as it's the basic amp so your limited to what you can do ie like eidelon hunts 

2 answers to this question

Blood Rush AND Condition Overload is the key to big numbers on Meleee. not just one, both.

the Naramon Focus School will help you accrue Focus (or just having more AoE from Warframes/Melee Weapons).

just do the basic Eidolon Bounty to get points so you can build an Amp. people that say Eidolon Hunting can't be done without crafting an Amp are woefully misinformed.

On 2018-07-06 at 8:28 PM, taiiat said:

Blood Rush AND Condition Overload is the key to big numbers on Meleee. not just one, both.

the Naramon Focus School will help you accrue Focus (or just having more AoE from Warframes/Melee Weapons).

just do the basic Eidolon Bounty to get points so you can build an Amp. people that say Eidolon Hunting can't be done without crafting an Amp are woefully misinformed.

i've been using that and i feel as tho im getting closer but i just not quite there via i either fall off to higher enemies or my status proc's don't come fast enough even on the better known crit and or status melee's