Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains Of Boredom - Fishing, Mining, Eidolon Hunting - Rates and Mechanics and Bugs

0Skyrim0

Why DE? Why is Plains Of Eidolon so freaking boring, inefficient and buggy as hell, if going out farming and hunting those necessary items people need for their arcanes, weapons, focus and Co?

Why is it, that since the release, they are still some hitbox issues of e.g. Murkrays and other "spawning only via special bait"-fishes, which literally got aimed on spot but yet are not able to get caught, so they just swim away and are literally invincible for few seconds? What is wrong with the mechanic here? Take out that "cooldown" so we can attempt another try right away.

Thrown 2 times the Murkray bait (after the first one being depleted), and yet only caught 8 in total, where Goopollas were spawning even more frequently than a Murkray. That cannot be right.

Same for the spawn tick. Throwing baits (tested the first regular bait after noticing the delay on the special baits) won't trigger any spawn for the first 30-60 seconds. Seriously?

After getting p***ed of by this, I went mining. Well, I was aiming for some Sentirum, and guess what ... over 45 Minutes of looking and digging around, I only got 2 of em. In total. Really?

Despite the amount of ores we do get, which we are not needed anymore on high levels (since frequently doing this ... ergo, being overfarmed), the ones we do require and try to dig up with the T3 Cutter won't be rewarded as they should be ... this is just not acceptable.

Same for the digging process. More than 30% of the spots are bugged or shifted, some of them even not reachable at all (even with zooming in), so no matter how precise people aim and hover over the cutting line, they will never accomplish a 5/5 rating, since most of the lines are literally not registering the "hit". It even resets, if you take too long or by trying to hit the cutting line, that the game does not register even any interactions with the spot itself.

More than a half year, there are even more bugs, like the Vomvalysts being pushed/spawned below surface level and healing the Teralyst/Gantulyst/Hydrolyst non stop.

Instantly dying Operator, without any given reason (no damage on operator, dying instantly after casting out of the Frame), while in Operator mode -> Warframe gets knocked down / away.

Sentinels being still active and dying while Frames staying alive (invincible ... sometimes bugging and being damaged also)-

Gantulyst spamming its wavy-shockwave repetitively without giving a second to breath and not going to stop it till everyone dies (I don't mean the regular 3 waves with the 5 impulses).

Here, my "very successful" Sentirum farming...

crktzsj.png

It was a good time not playing this game for a year because of those stressful bugs within the game ... I guess, this will be another year for me uninstalling this game and probably, without these things getting fixed, staying uninstalled that forever.