The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideal Nyx Loadout?

Albireodreamer

Question

I'm working on suiting up my Nyx, but before I start hitting it with Forma, I want to know what exactly I want out of it. Any thoughts would be helpful. Pretty much know that I want Flow/Stretch/Duration mods along with Mind control/Chaos and possibly Absorb.

I've found it difficult to find good resources as to what my ideal loadout with Nyx should be.

For reference I also favor a hit-and-run style support play with my group of friends. Loadout typically is Braton(Only decent primary I've liked thus far.)/Despair/Hate(Or Dual Ethers, But I find that I usually get time to charge attack with Chaos)

Any suggestions would be much appreciated :D

2 answers to this question

Stretch and Flow along with a possible defense mod like Redirection are pretty standard but duration mods do have a major drawback. Chaos can not be reused until the last cast ends or until you have killed all the enemies affected by it. Since some mobs tend to get stuck at times finding and killing them all before the cast ends can be hard to do which will leave you unable to recast Chaos while the pod is getting swarmed. So the longer the duration the longer you have to wait to be useful again

Stretch and Flow along with a possible defense mod like Redirection are pretty standard but duration mods do have a major drawback. Chaos can not be reused until the last cast ends or until you have killed all the enemies affected by it. Since some mobs tend to get stuck at times finding and killing them all before the cast ends can be hard to do which will leave you unable to recast Chaos while the pod is getting swarmed. So the longer the duration the longer you have to wait to be useful again

Try not equipping Stretch :)