Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

‘Network connection has been lost’

(XBOX)YouDetttyPig

Ok so I’ve never done one of these before but due to the sheer annoyance I’ve had over last week i feel it has to be done, so excuse if there’s any mistakes or if one something wrong.

So ive been farming pretty hard over the last two weeks and since Monday I’ve been getting pop ups on screen saying ‘network connection has been lost...’ (I’m sure a fair few people have seen this message), but it’s gotten to a point where 2/3 missions cause this and boots me to my landing craft, meaning I loose all my loot, you know the 80 odd sentient cores I just farmed plus the all the materials. It’s honestly so fustrating when I sit there for the upwards of an hour farming for plains materials and orokin cells, just for me to loose it and do it again. This is 10000x more annoying in eidolon battles, where you just about the finish it all but nope, get sent to the main screen. And frankly this causing me to turn away and play other games. I have noticed though it occours when someone leaves or joins the squad more often that not, but even still it happens in solo mode. And what’s even worse that since tennocon is today, I doubt this’ll be fixed for another week or so, so idk what to do, but if anyone else knows of any fixes or what maybe causing it or just anything to shed light on it please let let me know. 

Just incase it’s needed my gamer tag is DarkPrince66363 on xbox. 

Ive also enclosed a picture of what the message says. TFWFXVQ.png

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Sedit This said:

This has been happening to me for the last 3 weeks. Even just happened to me at the TennoCon Relay, took my credits and ducats but didn't give me my purchased items. 

Oh my god, that’s a hundred times worse, that is completely unacceptable, I guess I’m fortunate it hasn’t happened in any social areas for me yet...

Edited by (XB1)DarkPrince66363

Ive submitted tickets....this is consistent as of a week now, i get 30-60 seconds of playtime, occasionally on solo. This has been confirmed as a watframe only problem by Microsoft and my personal isp....dont let them tell you its your configuration, it needs to be addressed, put tickets in constantly, they will respond with an internet troubleshoot and resolve your ticket. Its not our connection de! Please solve the issue on your end.

I'm glad its not just me having this issue. I have no issues whatsoever on any other multiplayer games, NAT is open and tried the usual rebooting of everything with a plug lol. Nothing solves this and its so frustrating that even solo play doesn't work for longer either. I tried again today in solo and got the message before even making it to the defensive pod. Really hope this gets sorted soon.

This happening to me too. I was playing fine two days ago but one mission I'm playing fine and then the next is network connection lost. Then it happens every single time I try to play multiplayer and then I do a few solo missions fine and now even solo play is disconnecting. This is really stupid because now I can't play at all and the worse part is DE hasn't even responded to my ticket. 

I know this has to be a problem on their side because I reset, checked and called my router, modem, xbox, Microsoft and my ISP and they say everything is fine on their end. I thought this might be my xbox or internet can't do Peer to Peer anymore so I fired up For Honor but that game is running better than fine and yet my warframe isn't. All my other games are connecting and playing fine but this one so its gotta be something with their latest update that incasing this.

1 hour ago, (XB1)JAKERS365 said:

This happening to me too. I was playing fine two days ago but one mission I'm playing fine and then the next is network connection lost. Then it happens every single time I try to play multiplayer and then I do a few solo missions fine and now even solo play is disconnecting. This is really stupid because now I can't play at all and the worse part is DE hasn't even responded to my ticket. 

I know this has to be a problem on their side because I reset, checked and called my router, modem, xbox, Microsoft and my ISP and they say everything is fine on their end. I thought this might be my xbox or internet can't do Peer to Peer anymore so I fired up For Honor but that game is running better than fine and yet my warframe isn't. All my other games are connecting and playing fine but this one so its gotta be something with their latest update that incasing this.

Started yesterday for me, was fine before then, i think it could be to do with the chat server maintenance they did.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Bacon and Greg said:

Started yesterday for me, was fine before then, i think it could be to do with the chat server maintenance they did.

Now that you mention it I haven't been to play since then. That would make sense. I've currently uninstalled and trying to reinstall and see if that fixes it.

10 hours ago, (XB1)XRaptor29 said:

Now that you mention it I haven't been to play since then. That would make sense. I've currently uninstalled and trying to reinstall and see if that fixes it.

Tried it, that didn't work. I even called my ISP again to check and they checked my equipment and said that its all working fine. This is definitely a warframe problem if multiple of us are having it at the same time in the same time frame.

DE just gave me this extremely complicated way to try in fix my router like that is the problem and not their game. Just looking at the proposed solution gave me a migraine. I play on xbox so that I don't have deal with coding and complicated computer logistics. Please just hotfix the game soon, don't make me poke into my routers hardware to do your job.

I have been having the same issue for almost 2 weeks now. I found a solution for me but it is very time consuming. I am part of the Xbox preview program too.

I believe that the issue exists somewhere between the Xbox preview program and the console version of Warframe. I tried the directions of clearing the cache and uninstalling/reinstalling Warframe mutiple times with no luck. So my next thought was that there is something going wrong with playing the game in the Xbox preview program.

I was originally part of the skip ahead alpha program. So what I did was uninstall the caches and the game and then I lowered my status to just Alpha only in the preview program. This causes the Xbox to do a system restart so even though you don't lose everything you have to put all of your pins and passwords back.

The game worked once I reinstalled everything for about 24 hours and then the issue started all over again. I uninstalled the caches and the game, then I downgraded my status again to Beta in the preview program.

Currently I have been playing the game for 2 days now without any problems, so I think it's fixed now. And if anyone reading this is part of the Reddit thread for the Xbox Insiders Program, could you link this to them for me? Thanks.

Please please please fix this.   I can't even load into a mission due to this today.  It was okay at first but once it started it hasn't stopped.  Literally every mission the second I land I get the error and sends me back so I can't even play the game at all.  It happens every day to me and sometimes restarting the game helps but not today.  It started for me today during a triple cap and I lost all the rewards as well. Very frustrating.