Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

‘Network connection has been lost’

(XBOX)YouDetttyPig

Good News fellow Tenno!!! I am able to play warframe missions again immediately after my xbox just updated, which means this is a problem caused by the preview program and will hopefully be resolved for everybody in the recent update to xbox that came out July 17th 2018 tuesday.

Still can’t play... if I load into a solo it usually works, but if I go to multiplayer it craps out after 30 seconds... and I can’t even go back to solo after that either. I have to restart the game and make sure my online status is set to solo

Edited by (XB1)TFS Azrael

Yeah this happens to me too this and i dont get the loot i earned at the end of missions, assuming i complete the mission because it host migrates EVERY TIME i finish a mission, im pissed because ive been farming for over a WEEK for Oberon Systems and i finally got them but after completing the mission didn't get it.

This is a continuing problem that is getting worse every day.  It is not related to any preview program.  It is not a modem issue.  It is not an ISP issue.   The issue is somewhere between the Xbox and DE servers.  My main account is played through Xbox consoles.  I have an original One and a One X at home that continue to have connection issues.  I can’t play at my friends house using his One S.  But amazingly I can play just fine on the new accounts I created on a PS4 and on my home computer.   If the PS4 and computer can both work perfectly well on the same modem using the same ISP then why can’t the Xbox?

• Like 1

Okay.  I finally had someone say something that changed my thinking and took me back to computer gaming.  I’m going to ask everyone with this, and any similar sounding, problem to try something.

open your menu, go into options,

first, under gameplay, change your region to “Autodetect”

second, under display - resolution scaled, change your GPU Particles to “Low”

now confirm the setting changes, completely exit and close the game, and restart your console. 

Everyone can see by my previous posts that I was having issues on multiple Xbox consoles. I have spent the last five hours testing different resolutions and this solution set has corrected the issue on ALL the Xbox’s I have tried it on. (Four total)

I want to apologize to DE for thinking this was something from them.   I now think that they have just developed a game that Microsoft’s “oh so dominating and masterful” Xbox One can not handle!  Hahaha!

At least until the problem returns.........

I have been having a similar problem for weeks now. Exactly every 30 minutes I get the classic "The network connection has been lost. You will now be returned to the main menu" and I lose everything I have earned.

This happens like clockwork. But the time keeps changing. First it was 12 mins and 42. It has changed multiple times, but is currently 9 mins and 39 mins past the hour.

Playing around this is difficult and you can imagine that farming is impossible as I lose everything I have earned in game when it drops the connection.

Got a ticket outstanding with DE and have done clear cache, static IP, power cycle and DNS settings, still happening.

My connection is not dropping as I am talking on xbox live with friends when it happens, and that doesn't drop (surprisingly)

On 2018-07-28 at 11:06 PM, (XB1)DoubleFistin151 said:

Okay.  I finally had someone say something that changed my thinking and took me back to computer gaming.  I’m going to ask everyone with this, and any similar sounding, problem to try something.

open your menu, go into options,

first, under gameplay, change your region to “Autodetect”

second, under display - resolution scaled, change your GPU Particles to “Low”

now confirm the setting changes, completely exit and close the game, and restart your console. 

I am having the same issue. Thanks for the tip Double, I tried this but it still booted me within a few minutes 😞

So here is my update.  My “fix” did indeed work for the consoles I tried it on.  

Until the following day.  I had a few boots on Sunday, but not so many that I was annoyed.  I still believed my changes were helping.  But here I am again, four days later and my game is once again unplayable from boots.    

I even went back to the beginning of trouble shooting by clearing the cache, resetting....everything...  Tried my little trick again, and this time it did not help.  

On 2018-07-28 at 5:56 PM, (XB1)DoubleFistin151 said:

This is a continuing problem that is getting worse every day.  It is not related to any preview program.  It is not a modem issue.  It is not an ISP issue.   The issue is somewhere between the Xbox and DE servers.  My main account is played through Xbox consoles.  I have an original One and a One X at home that continue to have connection issues.  I can’t play at my friends house using his One S.  But amazingly I can play just fine on the new accounts I created on a PS4 and on my home computer.   If the PS4 and computer can both work perfectly well on the same modem using the same ISP then why can’t the Xbox?

Exactly! How can it be your router, internet connection or ISP when PS4 and PC work fine on the same said router, internet connection and ISP.

Been like this for me for a couple of days now - even during solo QUESTS I'm getting booted. Literally only multiplayer I'm having bother with, maybe insider programme is to blame. I've stopped getting insider programme to my Xbox via settings to see if that'll help as I'm missing far too much stuff from bring disconnected mid-match.

I've had a similar problem for the last 2-3 months or so, every time I start up Warframe. The first mission / going to the dojo / going to a relay eventually kicks me to my orbiter, showing this message after a couple of minutes. If extraction is reached, the error appears during the extraction cut scene. 

Quitting the reopening Warframe does not fix this. Reinserting the power plug of the Xbox does, when Warframe is open. However, it is only a temporary fix that works only for that session. 

There might be a cache thing going on, but i'm no expert and this has been happening to me for so long it's become part of the sign on routine. Turn on, open Warframe. Start something simple. Message pops up? Yank plug. Start Warframe again, and now you can play the game. No tricaps, radshares or trades before message check.

So I’ve been playing a bunch of warframe the last week or so , all fine! Log on this morning , join a mission , 10-20 seconds in “connection has been lost” tried a bunch of stuff to see if it was my end and called my provider and there are no issues with the connection at all. 

Attempting the unplug method above now and it didn’t work for me. 

I’ve got all sorts of booster on and if I can’t play due to a connection error there end I’ll be pissed...

Glad to see I'm not the only one affected, but I can't even begin to express how annoyed this has me atm. This ha's been going on for some weeks now, and tends to only happen whenever I try multiplayer, though once or twice has it affected solo. Sure, it would normally annoy me to not be able to play multiplayer in a game like this, but here's the real sticking point for me. I can't trade. Now, I can occasionally get it to work, 1 in every 100 logins. But it's so infuriating to have no access to trade chat during Prime Unvaulting. I can't trade for some parts, I can't sell riven,  I can't trade internally with my clan. With the use of "Upgarding" relics, and the advantage of running relics with a group, this prime unvaulting has turned into countless hours farming for a singular relic, to get some reactant (only dropping for me between 6-15 at a time), to then run the relic and get forma. Out of my 968 hours, this hasn't been a problem for anywhere near the most, but is proving to be the worst time for it. I really hope that whatever this is, a surefire fix is issued in someway, otherwise my boosters, this unvaulting, and the literal hours I have spent straight farming for reactant has been for nothing

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...