Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kinda dissapointed in tennocon stream

rohankeluskar1

First of all, it took 1 hour for stream to load. idk if its Twitch's fault or DE's  

I am watching the tennocon stream right now, and all I see is normal players playing normal game, nothing new....  

I thought tennocon stream would be something unique, I haven't seen anything interesting on there...yet...  

Are they going to show any new announcements? or is it just for people who are visiting the tennocon physically?  

PS. pls tell the players who are streaming on tennocon twitch to disable message notification sounds. 

7 minutes ago, German said:

How about doing some basic research before complaining?

It's literally all over the place, today at 6pm ET.

they probably mean why arent they showing the other panels. we got done with the art panels and revealed a hand full of new deluxes and another new frame other than vlad

Edited by Wevi

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Wevi:

they probably means why arent they showing the other panels. we got down with the art panels adn revealed a hand full of new deluxes and another new frame other than vlad

they upload those on youtube afterwards probably. thats what they did last time i think.

Its a torture i know specially the art panel but u have to live with it. Probably be up on youtube by 9th july. The stream you are seeing are the twitch partner streams. Tennolive  is at 6 pm et