The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive Appreciation Thread

(PSN)LeBlingKing

My hype about Hoverboards is conditional. 

They where a gear wheel item which had me "Nope I'm just sticking to my portal Nova" but they kept resummoning it and it appeared that there was only ever 1. So if that wasn't devhacks I'm hyped but if that was devhacks on a normally consumable item..... nova portals 100%

Just want to write down thank you SO much for all you just showed on that Tennolive stream. FINALLY Multicrew ship combat where you can walk around in the ship AND also got the chance to fight in it and infiltrate other ships and so on!

Since Star Wars Galaxies always wanted something like that, finally got it in a game the way i always dreamed of!

I know why i love warframe! Just a great job there DE!

Edit: Just wanted to make it short there would be just so much more to thank you for specially how really amazing Venus looked like! And hey HUNTING i requested it for so long and you really added that (maybe not because me but still nice to have!), and maybe i cant collect heads-....helmets as trophy and you save the animals but.... i guess thats allright as well 🙂

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

Just now, Echoa said:

it is too weak, the question is what all did they nerf to make it work? 

The graphics are obvious if you watch the trailer, the geometry and shader detail is substantially lower but thats to be expected.

My bigger questions are how did they change the AI, hosting, etc. to make a system with way less power workable? What did the "Sacrifice" to get warframe on the switch because it is not even clos to the XB1/PS4/PCs in power and even systems with more power than a Switch have struggled to maintain 60fps (or even 30fps) in Warframe

Panic Button. Doom and Wolfenstein stayed the same, why can't Warframe? Probably the worst that'll happen is that they'll have to nerf some of the open-world segments, but definitely not AI, stuff like that. Probably no big maps or anything like that. But Panic Button knows what they're doing. At the worst it'll look like a mobile game, and I'm fine with that.

Based from observing DLC prices for similar content I'd say $30, now if it was Bungie it'd be $60 and you'd have to repurchase the game, or if it was Bethesda it'd be like $40 cause they announced railjack and upped the price but refund you the $30 back so you can buy it for $40.

Having the same worry. They could bypass some of it by using specters. Like "gunnery" one that mans the anti-fighter guns. But what about that enemy ship sabitage?

Seemed you need 2. One to sabotage and mark target and second to shoot them with ship guns.

Worrysome 😞 locking out great content for being solo.

Edited by Noir_CZ
correcting typos from phone at 2am

5 minutes ago, BraveBuster said:

Panic Button. Doom and Wolfenstein stayed the same, why can't Warframe? Probably the worst that'll happen is that they'll have to nerf some of the open-world segments, but definitely not AI, stuff like that. Probably no big maps or anything like that. But Panic Button knows what they're doing. At the worst it'll look like a mobile game, and I'm fine with that.

Except they didnt stay the same, they made sacrifices and if you think they didnt you are very misinformed. They do A LOT to cover up what they have to change so the game looks and feels like the same game to people but under the surface it isnt i promise you. 

Im most interested in the technical side of what did they have to change because you cannot port from x86 to ARM directly and ARM has substantially less floating point performance and integer performance so they HAD to change things to work. Warframe in its normal form simply wouldnt work on the Switch so Im very interested in what is different. Itll likely play much the same to people, but i need to know the HOW.

I can tell you already like i said previously the geometry and shader detail is WAY lower than the other 3 versions. Im more concerned with the CPU side of things in regards to hosting and such.

Edited by Echoa

I was utterly enamored by the singing of the workers in the Fortuna opening sequence. Musically inclined as I am though, I've never been good at picking up lyrics by ear. So could anyone help transcribe the lyrics for everyone to see, so that we can all sing along while entering it for the first time?

Thanks in advance Tenno

//Noitanis

What I love about DE is lack of fear of trying new things and fixing said mistakes. I didnt see any one mention but i can already tell this open world is vast improvement from the plains. And im glad to see the money i willingly spent went to a great cause. 

11 minutes ago, lNogardl said:

I feel a need to say something everytime i see a major content update. Look how far we've come, seriously, look at it and tell me if it isn't magnificent just how much Warframe has evolved. I may sound like a fanboy, but i don't care. DE truly puts their heart and soul into this game and i feel a lot of people don't calm down and appreciate just how good of a game they have, FOR FREE.

I really can't put into words just how emotionally attached i am to this game, i'm more than thrilled seeing it evolve so much and after this Tennocon i was left speechless. Thank you DE, thank you for all your efforts, from the bottom of my gaming heart.

You are absolutely right

2 minutes ago, Echoa said:

Except they didnt stay the same, they made sacrifices and if you think they didnt you are very misinformed. They do A LOT to cover up what they have to change so the game looks and feels like the same game to people but under the surface it isnt i promise you. 

Im most interested in the technical side of what did they have to change because you cannot port from x86 to ARM directly and ARM has substantially less floating point performance and integer performance so they HAD to change things to work. Warframe in its normal form simply wouldnt work on the Switch so Im very interested in what is different. Itll likely play much the same to people, but i need to know the HOW.

Sure, I guess. That's reasonable. I personally don't care much.