Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its time for war

Midas

1 minute ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Wrong set

^^

Had to do it. 

These guys decided to reveal and answer lots of questions with Sacrifice and the New War. DE is confident, too confident....."and that puts a smile in my face". 

1 minute ago, Godin_The_Killer said:

Who are you kidding, we're probably around a year out from waging war lmao

Then its time to prepare.. prepare your liset, your amps, frames, weapons, and your umbra +pizzas.

1 minute ago, Felsagger said:

^^

Had to do it. 

These guys decided to reveal and answer lots of questions with Sacrifice and the New War. DE is confident, too confident....."and that puts a smile in my face". 

Just got back from Tenno Con, it was probably one of the best Conventions I have ever been too @[DE]Steve was amazing (only person I spoke with) and it felt like a family. This company is amazing.

"They used you."

Oh sure, we used her.

So lemme get this all straight like;

1. She abandons us once
  2. She abandons us twice
  3. She abandons us thrice
  4. She goes back to her roots
  5. She wages war on us because somehow we're the problem

300% done over here, they can keep her and all of you can do the fighting while I live forever in an Eidolon cave.

Edited by LazerSkink

Just now, LazerSkink said:

"They used you."

Oh sure, we used her.

So lemme get this all straight like;

1. She abandons us once
  2. She abandons us twice
  3. She abandons us thrice
  4. She goes back to her roots
  5. She wages war on us because somehow we're the problem

300% done over here, they can keep hrr and all of you can do the fighting while I live forever in an Eidolon cave.

Crazy Space Grandma gassing her up is all.

2 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Just got back from Tenno Con, it was probably one of the best Conventions I have ever been too @[DE]Steve was amazing (only person I spoke with) and it felt like a family. This company is amazing.

They worked hard for it. 

We will support them in every turn. They need to grow, they need to put their game in full glory and develop it with more resources. Their dream became a reality. 

3 hours ago, Godin_The_Killer said:

Crazy Space Grandma gassing her up is all.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nahhhhhhhhh she ain't have to take the noodle hand (he could have at least offered the left instead of the gross one)

Granny can do whatever she wants as long as I get to keep my cave.

It is certainly time for war, for Natah's time is soon at an end. Vay Hek foresaw it. Vor prophesized it. The Corpus welcome it. And I want my hand to bring it to pass.

This fantasy that somehow the Tenno seduced, manipulated, and used Natah, taking away its fire, is laughable. The Tenno were once unconquerable warrior-gods during the Orokin era, striking fear into the hearts of their enemies. But it is they that have been seduced by the Sentient Natah, led on a complacent path like sheep to the slaughter. They are lotus-eaters, dulled by the Sentient flower. It matters not if the Tenno destroy Natah, for as long as they worship "space mom," they will never be free of its seduction.

Vor knew the truth of the Lotus, the pretender, the manipulator. He warned the Tenno, but the Tenno were blinded by their misguided worship, and in their blindness, they struck down the true prophet of the Void. However, some heeded his words, and in heeding, reclaimed their freedom.

Those who have broken free of the Siren's call are no longer Tenno, children of the Zariman. Once warrior-gods, they are now the immortal enemies of Natah, rejecting the Sentient's seduction and striking fear into the hearts of all who bow to the Sentient's will. For it is a false prophet, an impostor who hides within the Void. Vor testifies to this truth.

Only these veiled warriors know the true power of the Void, power to resist the Sentient, for the Void called to them and in it, they were reborn, finding true salvation in the Void. When presented with a choice, they drank the kuva, the elixir of power and immortality, freeing their minds and embracing the unlimited power of the Void.

No longer Tenno, they are now Oni, demons of the Void - answering its call, obeying its command, forever bound to its will. And it is that will that will see the Sentient destroyed.

Seriously, though, I really want us to have a choice this time regarding what to do with Natah, and I want that to determine our allegiance going forward. But I know DE will probably never do that. Hopefully this quest will at least finally show us the Old War. I want to see how the Orokin fought the Sentients, how the Dax fought, and how the Tenno fought. And I want to see the emperors, in all their coldness and goldness.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n