Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tennocon relay

Kyronz

If i can't access it, don't blast my comm with that trash?  

I chose not to buy access to it because it will do what normal baros does...when you hit hide, his inventory poofs...you are probably best off not annoying people by claiming baro has appeared on a hidden relay.

11 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

There is a feedback forum for .... Feedback.

And for those of who us have played since CB, I can assure you it is not moderated...hope that not break your heart.

Which is why i am here to ask DE not to blast emails claiming things that don't exist for the majority of us.  There is no reasonable purpose in DE spamming everyone for something so petty that it exists only for a very small subset of players.

Edited by Kyronz

5 minutes ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

and I thought I was the only one with this thought in mind, I was vary upset to get an email about baro just to be locked out. it should go only to the  account that paid for this.

you have the right of it, it should not have been an in-game mail

I'd rather get that mail than read another one of these topics or complaints.  Let that sink in.  These topics and complaints are just as annoying as that mail was to you.  Irony.  Don't bother responding because I won't be back to this useless topic.

1 hour ago, (PS4)thowed said:

I'd rather get that mail than read another one of these topics or complaints.  Let that sink in.  These topics and complaints are just as annoying as that mail was to you.  Irony.  Don't bother responding because I won't be back to this useless topic.

brainless fan  bois ain't nothing new...what is your financial interest in this incident?

1 hour ago, (PS4)thowed said:

It's not just annoying, if you read region chat a massive number of people have no idea why they can't access this Tennocon relay.  It's really confusing to all new players and not a good way to handle it.  

From a business perspective, it is important to let people know what they're missing out on, which for some creates a sense of "I wish I'd purchased that...."  and then this encourages a purchase next year.   

However, I'm sure DE was just making things simple.   Really, it's not "spam" if it's 1 friggin message.  Exaggerations are just that.