Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bushido – The Karateka warframe 

(PSN)MrDemigod81

Lore: Bushido – The Karateka warframe 

2w4fn9e.jpg

A liset orbiter is soaring through space as a Tenno is using the interface; that is right above her head. she searches throughout her arsenal looking for the warframe that she’s going to use in her next mission. Sitting in her Somatic Link in the transference room she taps her fingers one by one with an indecisive face expression. Ordis begin to speak to the operator “ I see that you’re finally awake operator is there anything Ordis can do for you!” he says happily, the operator replies, “I had a weird dream last night as we hovered over the earth I dreamt that I was in an ancient dojo thousands of years ago and entered this warrior whom face I could not see, but I do remember he was wearing particularly a martial arts dogi. His stature reminded me of rhino!” , she rubs her head confusingly.    

Ordis began to surmise something that he remembered about a warframe whose function centered around ancient earth martial arts. He contemplated about his armament how it resembled one wearing a karate Gi. The operator shockingly replied, “Really, Ordis! Maybe it wasn’t a dream I might be tapping into another ability caused by the void.” Ordis then suggested to her with a static speech, “clairvoyance!” she hastily tells ordis, “I need you to check the archives for warframes created for sparring!” Ordis replied, “ I’m on it operator! Searching Orokin files for warframes created for sparring; Is there any particular reason you’re looking for a sparring warframe.” The operator grabs her chin, “ I remember in the dream a mysterious warrior began to take a fighting poses, he performed something  similar to Narta! Ordis reminds her that the Tenno Narta is very similar to ancient earth form of practicing called “kata”.

Ordis; then says, “I found something operator it looks like there was a sparring warframe program, but their functions were a lot different than most warframes, they were built to take punishment and allow other newly created warframes to test their abilities on his armament. Strangely you mention that he looked like rhino. He was in the same program of creation by the same engineers that created rhino… but wait a minute!” the operator replied, “ what is it ordis! What did you find.” With a confuse tone in his voice, “Teshin, was over the project and later there was an actual warframe that was created in honor of the death of his brother it was deemed the name, Bushido!” the operator with a commanding voice, “ set a course for sector GHK12679-3 in the origin systems!” Ordis replied, “Ah, we’re going to a relay, yay! The operator responded, “exactly, we’re going to see our old master, Teshin! I believe I’ve discovered where to find this warframe.”

The Liset takes off at blinding speed passing asteroid and other space debris. Far into the distance you can see a space docking relay. A control tower operator speaks, “standby for clearance Tenno Orbiter.” You see the Relay Air traffic control directing the Liset into a docking station; Exiting the Liset a Rhino warframe step unto the dock. He enters the halls of the relay passing the pedestrians that are having a small chit-chat with one another. The Rhino makes its way up the corridor that leads to Teshin dojo. He enters the study hall which is design like a traditional Japanese setting with paper sliding doors. The bulky Warframe kneels before his once Teacher!

Teshin having his back turned from Rhino is sitting in a meditative stance hovering about 1 feet from the ground. Teshin places his body completely on the ground, he looks up out of his meditative state and says, “ such a large warrior; fearsome in stature, but calm as the wind!” Back at the Liset the operator scratches her head, “ how does he do that? He knows what warframe I bring every time!” a screen appears before Teshin with the operator she speaks with a humble voice, “ greetings master I’ve come before you today I had a premonition about a warframe wearing a dogi.”

Teshin rises, he walks towards the two giant statues resembling the Guardians of Buddha “Agyo and ungyo.” He replies, “ brother, the time has come it seems that somebody is worthy of you as it was prophesied by the Orokin soothsayer, omikuji!” he presses down unto a  small Buddhist statue, where his brother shrine was made in his remembrance of him. It begins to open revealing a secret passage to Teshin training facility for special Tenno. The master begins to walk into the room hidden behind the wall; Rhino follows pursuit behind his sensei into the dojo. There is a special crypod erected on the wall with special writing in the Orokin dialect that says “dragon of the Orokin.” Teshin waves his hand towards the crypod it begins to open outcomes a fearsome warframe that lands on one knee. The armored warrior stands; enters into Martial Stance similar to karateka.
The Operator says, “just like in my dream.” Teshin replied, “dreams have meaning my pupil it was said a long time ago that one day a Tenno will be worthy of using this warframe I’ve searched many years are you that warrior. The one who stands before you, student! Is none other than my brother, Bushido!” the operator is shocked, “Your brother! But the archives said a warframe was made in your brother’s honor this is actually what remains of him.” Teshin walks towards Bushido grabbing both of his shoulders and reminiscing about his older brother training in the dojo before their sensei. Teshin began to speaks with an uplifted voice, “ initially a warframe was dedicated in his honor, but not just any warframe my brother had many dojos, and train many tenno I alongside him I was junior instructor my brother was a warrior some of the finest you have ever seen. It was his concept to create the sparring warframe known as, “dogi” he collaborated with several  engineers to put his essence and style of combat into a warframe for the tenno to train with his absence, but then the war had came to my brother refusing to let his pupils go into battle by themselves he joined them and died on the battlefield as a warrior.
Those who survived brought his body back and it was my decision that he would live on inside of armament. Many have tried to master this warframe, but only those with discipline in the mind and body can wield my brothers warframe are you that one Tenno?” Rhino walks towards Bushido and faces the master’s brother; also matching him in size and stature. The operator gazed at Bushido’s armament with its sleek design that echoes dogi of an ancient earth and a black Syandana across his waist that the Tenno received when they became Masters of close combat. The operator is standing in the place where Rhino stood as if she were standing in the room the whole time. She caresses her hand against the helmet of Bushido sizing-up his Visage. His helmet was of bull-like shape with shoulders to compliment his mighty anatomy. She stares in awe at the warframe; placing her hands on top of his helmet.
The operator disappeared only leaving Rhino touching Bushido’s helmet. Rhino became lifeless; his body drops to the ground. Bushido begins to look at his hands; around the room he sees Teshin. He turns around and performing a kata stance using fighting moves long forgotten by the Orokin and Tenno, but remembered by Teshin. He gaped at the performance of his pupil remembering his brother if you could see Teshin eyes water it would flow. He says quietly to himself, “ Many have failed, many have challenged, many have been rejected, but now you’ve chosen someone…” Bushido punches the ground an ethereal oriental dragon swirls around the room an enters into him. Teshin finishes his proclamation, “…dragon of Orokin!” Bushido picks up Rhino’s empty vessel; throws him over his shoulder and walks out of Teshin’s dojo.  

(NOTE I dont expect Bushido to actually wear a Dogi its just to give a mental picture to the reader a karate using warframe)

Passive 1: Iron Fist and Steel kicks – equipping fist weapons will increase his overall damage of fist weapons by 30%. When Bushido is equipped with sparring weapons his critical chance is increased by 35%
Passive 2: Unyielding spirit – even in his bleed out state Bushido does not stop protecting a comrade. Bushido parries all incoming attacks for the Tenno that is reviving him and upon his revival that Tenno receives 800 over shields.
Passive 3: Warriors Narta - when Bushido performs a Nartas emote he has a chance of receiving current buffs once you complete the entire emote. 20 seconds
⦁    Solstice Narta - Faster Reload speed 
⦁    Aquarid Narta - Energy regeneration 
⦁    Eclipse Narta - attack speed increase 
⦁    Fathom Narta -  sprint speed and less glide friction 

Sprint: 1.00 
Shield: 350 
Power: 225 
Health: 325 
Armor: 300
Conclave: 100 

POWERS

1.    Explosive Kata - Bushido dashes forward with an open hand strikes and kicks so devastating it causes his enemies to  explode with a blast proc (dash attack range 8/ 10 / 12 / 15 meters away. The target within 1.5 meters is dealt impact 100 / 200 / 300 / 350 upon enemies death blast proc. That scales with your melee mods!

2.     Martial Prowess – Bushido’s mastery of the Tenno martial styles are unsurpassed by any other. His combat awareness and aura on the battlefield field is unparalleled. Providing the following random buffs during melee: 
•    Health restore and Shield restore 35% / 50% / 75%/ 90% 
•     damage reduction (during parry): 40% / 60% / 80% / 90% power strength effects 
•    Status proc (when shields are struck by melee  or gunfire when using melee attack)  25% / 35% / 45% / 55%. Energy color determines what status effect you receive. 
The effects last for 8 / 15 / 25 / 35  seconds allies. Range:15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m for all players. Recasting the ability changes the random buff for Bushido but not allies with an activation cost.

3.    Fist of Retribution – Bushido is the master of counterattacks his senses are so heightened,  he can see incoming onslaughts. He marks his target with his aura. Melee range enemies targeted will suffer a very slow movement proc prior to attacking, they will flash a certain color allowing Bushido or his allies counter strike during this period will prompt them for finishers for every successful counterattack enemies will drop increase health and energy orbs. Long range targeted enemies will also flash causing them a slow firing rate allowing gunfire easier to dodge or counter. Bushido has a reduced energy cost when uses “Explosive Kata” on marked targets. This ability effects 8 / 13 / 16 / 22 enemies within a 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meter radius of the selected initial target. 

4.     Devouring Dragon – Bushido punches the ground releasing an ethereal oriental dragon made of energy that roars. whom you trade places with leaving your body While in dragon form your energy drains and enemies that touches Bushido’s Dragon is stripped of armor (grieneer) and shields (corpus), and 50% damage reduction debuff to infested while navigating in dragon form he is resistant to all damage once Bushido deactivate or reaches maximum number of enemies the dragons returns to Bushido diving back into him and  causing a massive slash proc. This ability is effected by power efficiency and power strength. Maximum enemies: 8 / 16 / 24 /33

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW