Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Biome would you like next for an open world?

(PSN)alvian00

i seen the new Fortuna trailer and am hype for the new open world area! it also got me thinking what would the next open world be. the origin system is massive so am sure there a lot of biomes to work with. first we got the plains of eidolon and now we got the tundra of Venus. it makes me looking forward to DE's next open world update. so what Biome would you like next? for me i would like to explore the Arid landscape of Mars there are a lot of old ruins and bond to find loot. i mean that is were the void trader was born so maybe his people have artifices that can be sold for a high price.  there is also the Woodlands and wetlands of earth. the moon of Europa is also a prime location and am sure that NPCs have make a living salvaging savaging the wrecks off the moon. there also Ceres. it would be like Raxus Prime from star wars, maybe the Orokin turn it into a junkyard and there are Orokin secrets hidden in them.

Edited by (PS4)alvian00

Yeah, I want to see the Martian deserts, sand dunes, and some oases.

Arktourus put up a good concept a while back that I would like to see:

That's pretty much what I want, especially when it comes to features and gameplay systems. I'm sure DE can be even more creative.

After Mars, I want to see the Grineer-occupied colony of Titan (the Saturnian moon, HQ of Grineer high command, and center of the Grineer war machine) and then the Corpus capital city on Ganymede (a cyberpunk cityscape like Coruscant's underworld).

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

Ceres or Jupiter, I can imagine the scnarios.

In ceres, you're basically navigating a toxic wasteland with wreckages and salvage, etc.

Spoiler

Grineershipyard_1.jpg

As for Jupiter, since it uses a gas world tileset, it would make a great open map centred around airborne movement/combat, with many different flying gas mining platforms dotted around the area and space to fly around in. Your boss could be a sort of Dragon that thrives in the environment.

Spoiler

warframe__corpus_refinery_by_sbigham-d6v

cr_corpus_gas_city_04_by_rizo3d-d8h1kry.

Infact, it could be a great place to integrate the Railjack.

Edited by (XB1)calvina

2 hours ago, tyranno66 said:

I'd like to explore the depths of Uranus.

Jokes aside, I really want to have an entirely underwater "landscape". Would also force DE to fix sharkwing.

I've jumped on that boat whole-heartedly Mr. 66!

As for what I desire, tempered by faction order (setting aside my own Deimos ambitions and my Void World madness), I think Eris would be lovely!

Battered inhospitable lunar terrain, split between by moving "rainforests" and "swamps" of flesh, muscle, bone, bile, and steel where things fantastical and horrendous kill and die in an endless recycleing hellscape in a twisted mockery of the Terran biosphere, and

(Stuttering voice over a composed of multiple voices)

"YOu arE NoT WeLCome HErE!".

Europa 

Frozen waste whit ocasional ship crashing there and you gotta take cover on that crashed ship or freeze to death

But the old crew weather it was grineer corpus infested or sentinel. Wud not like to share the safety of the wreck. 

Maybe add something i sane to haun you while out of safety 

a lot of interesting ideas. an infested, a gas giant world and digital world. i also like to have an ocean world. the city would be a floating one like the planet Kamino or how about underwater city like the planet Mon Cala from star wars.