Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Release Date for Venus (Fortuna)

ShinTechG

Last year 2017, the Plains of Eidolon was announced at Tennocon.  It was then released November 2017.

Since we already know that Fortuna is coming this year (2018) Im guessing that we might expect the release around the same time this year or later.

Just my thoughts.

22 hours ago, ShinTechG said:

Last year 2017, the Plains of Eidolon was announced at Tennocon.  It was then released November 2017.

Since we already know that Fortuna is coming this year (2018) Im guessing that we might expect the release around the same time this year or later.

Just my thoughts.

Plains came up in October.

I think Venus will be around the same time, they are now a bit more experienced about it and steve revealed some months old venus videos

[DE]layed...

I think we can expect it around October. Plains of Eidolon was released in that timespan and I think now that they are more experienced we can expect Fortuna to be finished in the same timespan considering it is bigger than PoE.

Maybe we will get it even sooner, considering how much of Fortuna was already finished in the showcase. For example there where no placeholders compared to the Cetus showcase.

Anyway looking forward to it (Man, I'm hyped)...

Another way to look at this is that if you think maybe your pc couldnt handle it and you play xbox or ps4 or have one and havent started on those, then you have a few months to try getting a load of stuff done there to fully experience it...as a side note i dont know if my pc could handle venus soo just a thought here guys. Can't wait but must

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our 'earliest' launch date for Fortuna was mentioned on the Devstream to be November 1st with a likelihood of expanding to 'early November', but I'm here to tell you it's not happening today.

Earliest is the earliest possible date something could happen it is not a deadline. In this case, it is literal. Since Fortuna is slated to come out in November the earliest (again, not a deadline) day that it could drop is the first day of the month. 

My bets are: Best-case scenario: today (note: About as likely as gravity inverting spontaneously, but a man can dream). 

Realistic ideal: Wednesday.

More likely situation: Thursday or (and I sincerely hope not) Friday.

In the event of a serious situation: Next Wednesday.

I doubt that too much could happen this late in the game to cause a delay of more than a week or two, touchwood. DE probably thinks so too since they've started advertising. Basically, I'm expecting it... sometime this week.