Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console (specifically PS4) keyboard and mouse support

CosmicWarfighter

So I play warframe on PC and all of my gamer friends play warframe on PS4. I would love to play with them but I hate playing warframe with the controller so I can't get into the game. I would love keyboard and mouse support do I could play with my friends and enjoy playing at the same time. Playing with a controller is the only reason I'm not active on PS4. I play almost daily on PC. 

il y a 9 minutes, CosmicWarfighter a dit :

So I play warframe on PC and all of my gamer friends play warframe on PS4. I would love to play with them but I hate playing warframe with the controller so I can't get into the game. I would love keyboard and mouse support do I could play with my friends and enjoy playing at the same time. Playing with a controller is the only reason I'm not active on PS4. I play almost daily on PC. 

You can actually play mouse & keyboard on console since the newest updates but it's not totally fonctionnal you'll not be able to navigate into menus, use gear, and do corpus hacking stuff like that, you'll be forced to use a controller for those things, it's kind of an issue for people who's not comfortable with controller on warframe like me.
I'm doing my best for a moment now but the thing is that we're a minority who's concerned by that issue so our voices can't be heard as I'd like them to be 😞 .

Edited by (PS4)JusteKevin

On 2018-07-08 at 6:49 PM, (PS4)JusteKevin said:

You can actually play mouse & keyboard on console since the newest updates but it's not totally fonctionnal you'll not be able to navigate into menus, use gear, and do corpus hacking stuff like that, you'll be forced to use a controller for those things, it's kind of an issue for people who's not comfortable with controller on warframe like me.
I'm doing my best for a moment now but the thing is that we're a minority who's concerned by that issue so our voices can't be heard as I'd like them to be 😞 .

really?? i plugged in my mouse and keyboard a few days ago and i couldn't do anything at all

u cna play the game normally with it u just cant change the controls, when the update was first launched, everything worked, as of update 23 its broken 

i use a mouse to mine and do everything els with the controller because its impossible to mine with a controller and i wish we could just get a new mining minigame for console