Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed. Download Data Corrupted. Help?

Azureotto

Tried launching Warframe, the download began, gets to 100% then jumps back to 80% and loops until it crashes. Comes up saying downloaded data is corrupted. Tried reinstalling, tried disabling 64 bit and verifying (verify won't start for some reason? just restarts the download it crashes on), tried disabling all settings and verifying (same as 64 bit result), tried VPN (didn't work either). Anyone know of a way or whats going on?

IDK if this will work for you, but what i did is opened the local files of warframe Tools > Launcher and run it as admin. Then click the settings on the launcher and untick everything and then press ok and then change the language to the third last one. My warframe started updating after i did this. 

3 hours ago, AsianAdam said:

IDK if this will work for you, but what i did is opened the local files of warframe Tools > Launcher and run it as admin. Then click the settings on the launcher and untick everything and then press ok and then change the language to the third last one. My warframe started updating after i did this. 

Thanks, this fixed it for me 😄

I think what fixed it was unticking all the boxes like you said and btw i was still able to update warframe in english. 

On 2018-07-09 at 11:49 AM, Cmage1117 said:

Tried launching Warframe, the download began, gets to 100% then jumps back to 80% and loops until it crashes. Comes up saying downloaded data is corrupted. Tried reinstalling, tried disabling 64 bit and verifying (verify won't start for some reason? just restarts the download it crashes on), tried disabling all settings and verifying (same as 64 bit result), tried VPN (didn't work either). Anyone know of a way or whats going on?

Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling Warframe as well as all the other stuff, no luck. I'm in Australia, running Windows 7 64bit.☮️
Some developer help would be handy🙄

Edited by SergeantSerious
add an emoji

I didn't play for a couple of weeks.

Tried to log in to see if I got my free Ash Prime from Twitch, to find now I'm getting this error.

Have no idea what happened.

Edit: I just got around it (so far so lucky)... after trying all the other fixes... Visual C++ reinstall, full delete and re-install.

I just now kept choosing different languages after the failed install.. one after another failed, but finally spanish worked.

Fully downloaded, updated, verified cache, etc. Loaded up main login.

Then closed, and changed back to english.

I'm in game!

Edited by Dracknar

I tried to download and install throguh Steam but it gets to about 90% and says install was corrupt.

Then i tried the standalone install and gets the same issue, gets to 90% and fails due to corrupt install.

will try running standalone installer as admin and see how that goes.

• 3 weeks later...

I get this bug once in a while, and it always resolves in closing the launcher and re-trying in half an hour or couple hours...

Today I tried to do something right away. Tried everything proposed in this post, and all for nothing. Funny enough, running Launcher as admin prompts me to select the folder to install the game.

Changing languages did nothing. Unticking all the boxes does result in update finishing and PLAY button getting active, but as soon as I tick the boxes back, it restarts the update and I'm back to where I started.

EDIT. By checking in and out boxes one by one, I may say it's '64-bit' box that is causing troubles.

EDIT 2: Two days later it updates the '64-bit' check box too. Seems that the only way around any errors is just waiting..

Edited by Sokilier
update