Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, amiserablerobot said:

Except that once again they've shown their lack of foresight. What happens to people who haven't been able to log in for reasons, but still watched the stream?

The perfect solution is just to give it to everybody.

While I agree that it's not perfect, there's a very high cost to distributing to every account, given that they probably have ten abandoned accounts for every one that is actively played. If they set an arbitrary, longer cutoff like a month or six months instead, they'll get people who haven't played since last year but watched the stream and were inspired to come back who are upset that they couldn't login in the past <insert arbitrary date here>. I know because I'm in a discord server with multiple such people.

Unfortunately, unless they want to end up having this script run for two straight months to cover everyone they're going to have to pick some cutoff that excludes some people.

Edited by Zamte
Managed to forget half a sentence

6 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

And I do not care what I can and the others for their mistakes
his Promise was this
" Watch the stream for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime! "

and this was now a lie!

Grow up for gods sake.

3 minutes ago, amiserablerobot said:

Except that once again they've shown their lack of foresight. What happens to people who haven't been able to log in for reasons, but still watched the stream?

They could've given it to nobody.

Just now, Eranio2010 said:

Login Problems was by end of the stream! i watch the pre show and the full TennoLive and no Ash Prime
other have claimed the Ash prime in The Stream

And !
Not us Problems

Clickbait not more for more viewer
the most viewer was watching the stream for the free Ash Prime

They had an issue, now they're trying to solve it. You should understand that not always things go according to plan, but when they don't, it's important to be able to assume the mistake and look for a possible solution.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, amiserablerobot said:

Giving it to everybody would make Ash Prime Access mostly irrelevant and completely destroy the value of it's parts. Don't think that's a good solution. If you play on PC, I can give you a set.

7 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

I'm sad now I got my friend an Ash prime set after the stream cause he never got his and I got mine but I've been playing forever and already owned him sweet plat spent at least like 120p

Any rewards for trying to get a friend into the game?

hace 59 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Thank  you Ex spacemon 

Just now, (PS4)TheBoostGamer_32 said:

i still dont get if it can expire or not. any answers to give?

There is no expiration. It's a script. It's going to go through the database, one account at a time, check to see if the account is eligible and, if it is, distribute an item. Whenever it gets to your account, if you're eligible, you'll get Ash Prime. If, at that point you are not eligible, you will not get Ash Prime and it will continue on to the next person.

I don't know if the order is based on some account number key value, on alphabetical account names, alphabetical e-mails, account creation date, etc, so I can't say how long you have until your account is checked, but you only have the one opportunity.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Kitessencial:

They had an issue, now they're trying to solve it. You should understand that not always things go according to plan, but when they don't, it's important to be able to assume the mistake and look for a possible solution. 

but their solution is stupid because they now reward everyone and there are certainly people who get him then 2 times

9 minutes ago, PurpleInferno said:

was it their fault that over 300 thousand people were trying to login at the same time, the server couldnt keep up with it? No.

Yes, kind of? I'm grateful I'm getting Ash Prime and all but they had to know offering a vaulted prime frame would cause a huge surge in traffic like that.