Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

Can you extend the time for 7 more days?? so people, like me, that after watch the tecnno 2018 got interested again and download the game...again.  This is my case, just finished the download a few minutes ago 😞  I'm also a twitch prime customer.

Best regards,

Seriously, this solution seriously sucks for people like me who are coming back because grinding was such a chore and actually watched the stream, but hey, its just like playing the actual game, you do what you are told and get nothing good in return unless you waste money on it

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

So people who did watch it and didnt log in get screwed. Cool. 

12 hours ago, amiserablerobot said:

Please stop using Twitch Drops in future, they are clearly too unreliable for things like this.

Imagine complaining about a working twitch drop. they are clearly reliable because anyone who watched got it.

Sounds to me like the backend needs some major updates. This keeps becoming an issue and it's only going to get worse the bigger Warframe becomes. Some serious infrastructure needs implemented. Like AWS or Azure. Something...

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

Eu ainda não ganhei o ash prime 

12 hours ago, amiserablerobot said:

Please stop using Twitch Drops in future, they are clearly too unreliable for things like this.

But you still got it? What’s the issue here? It just means they will have to modify how they can boost viewing and rewards. Nothing can be fixed without trial and error.

Please try finding another solution for those who have watched the stream but didn't get to log in the past week because of problems like a broken pc/laptop, exams, etc. I plan on maining Ash but apparently Ash Prime is vaulted so I have been waiting for this day a long time but how cruel my laptop is broken and I couldn't log into the game, but luckily I have my iPad with me and still watched the stream, eventually have to wake up at 5 AM. I believe in Warframe's reliable developers, please don't fail me and anyone who came across the same problems.

You guys are awesome!

P.S.
I am a little confused, regarding who logged in past 7 days. Does that counts from today and then goes a week back or what?

I still haven't got my Ash...

Edited by Lazilux
Update

38 minutes ago, MindPuck said:

Chalk me up as another who watched steam with a linked account but hadn’t logged in the week prior and didn’t get the Frame.

I think you, myself and others who may not have logged in BEFORE they said this got screwed.