Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

THX SO MUCH DE! You guys really are great! Ash prime will be my first prime Warframe and im so excited to spam his fourth attack! ;) The livestream was also very awesome and amazing. I know you guys worked very hard on the content that you showed us. Great job!

Edited by (PS4)YomoDaBoss

9 minutes ago, notbydesign said:

I imagine you signed in to your accounts at some point to see that your Ash Prime wasn't there...

No i didn't checked it yet but i did ask my friend to check it tmrw but I'm too late i guess, bcoz the majority of the ppl didn't get their ash prime so i just don't want to keep my hopes up.... so yeah no ash prime i guess:(

Edited by (PS4)superbrickgamez
  • Like 1

vor 20 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Actually, I've typed "Clem Prime" in the chat, hoping to see that the next Prime is going to be Clem :D

1 minute ago, SIINN752 said:

Instead of Twitch drops (apparently the kinks are not worked out enough) you should just display a redeemable code for anyone watching the stream and only have it usable for a set time frame. Those watching could easily redeem the code once it's there. If you're not watching, you probably would never have seen the code nor logged in to redeem during that time. 

That would mean that anyone who has seen the stream can just tell those who didn't and that, Imao is not fair 

Too many Tenno on the systems overloaded it, huh? 😃 Thank you for the very generous solution, but either way, it was a great stream! Fortuna and hoverboards looks great!

(I also cannot wait to see the game on Nintendo Switch!)

1 minute ago, (PS4)RikanMel said:

Not a good fix to people coming back to the game (like me) and saw the whole show like it did.

Same here - was on a brake from Warframe for some time now, my brother told me to tune in to the stream and I watched the whole thing. My account is linked to twitch, as I was getting twitch drops for warframe before. I didn't get my Ash, and this fix doesn't help me either 😞

• Like 3

il y a 3 minutes, (XB1)Danowat32 a dit :

How do you propose they fix it then?

Might as well just give it to everybody who didn't receive it during the stream, honestly. It'd probably bring in even more returning players.

And mfw it still doesn't work for everybody.

Edited by amiserablerobot
  • Like 1