[DE]Rebecca

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

I actually don't mind if everyone get ash prime, you could always create an alert that gives all pieces of Ash, if the script is way too heavy to run it on the database.

Either way, loved to watch the stream, it was a big surprise to watch all of the upcoming things.

So thank you all, for the effort you guys put into this game.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, amiserablerobot said:

Might as well just give it to everybody who didn't receive it during the stream, honestly. It'd probably bring in even more returning players.

And mfw it still doesn't work for everybody.

But the point is they don't know who watched the stream, and who didn't.

The only other solution is to give it to every single warframe player..............

Good thing i have other things to farm during the waiting Game

Can I still get ash prime if I'm logged on the nexus app? I haven't been in game since last week cause computer down. But I did watched the stream and my twitch account is linked

But what if I just linked my twitch account 2 days before the stream? Does that still count?

Thanks so much DE! I had to be in a PlayStation party where everyone was screaming it was a scam and I was the only one with hope 

1 minute ago, Wataterp said:

But what if I just linked my twitch account 2 days before the stream? Does that still count?

According to Rebecca's post, if the script reaches your account and you've logged in during the last seven days and have a linked twitch account, regardless of when, you'll be given the frame. You should be fine.

15 minutes ago, notbydesign said:

I imagine you signed in to your accounts at some point to see that your Ash Prime wasn't there...

i watched the stream for a little less then an hour and checked if i got Ash Prime but i didn't have anything in my inbox :/

Posted (edited)
il y a 5 minutes, (XB1)Danowat32 a dit :

But the point is they don't know who watched the stream, and who didn't.

The only other solution is to give it to every single warframe player..............

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. News coverage, more returning players, more people who might spend fat stacks on plat.

And it solves the issue of people who watched the stream but haven't been able to log in for <reason>.

Based on

Citation

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

They already know who has received one, so they might as well just give it to everybody else.

This doesn't affect me, I've logged in over the past week, it just seems a better solution overall.

Edited by amiserablerobot
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danielus33 said:

Can I still get ash prime if I'm logged on the nexus app? I haven't been in game since last week cause computer down. But I did watched the stream and my twitch account is linked

Yeah same here

Thank you, handled it brilliantly. We hold you to high standards and will continue to do so, but i sure wish many of my coplayers were much more civil and Positive in their remaks. HINT ( All you negative people)  HINT    -signed self appointed temporary warframe etiquette adviser.

1 minute ago, Zamte said:

According to Rebecca's post, if the script reaches your account and you've logged in during the last seven days and have a linked twitch account, regardless of when, you'll be given the frame. You should be fine.

Regardless of when I linked my twitch, it still counts?

Amazing way to make up for the... Miscalculation. Although, I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to be confused when they see an Ash Prime in their inbox!

No no no,How about,Thank you,for the D i r t y details and keeping me and us,updated,I like your solution for this

7 minutes ago, reiser_ said:

I can not enter to play, the servers are out of service

Works fine for me.