Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

Yes but they said they cant be sure so you must have logged into the warframe at the day or 6 days prior to the stream and I mean into the actual game not phone app or something it doesnt matter if on xbox, ps4 or PC. And I also noticed many people with one post so either you founded forums account just for this or you are trolls and given the number of people with one post only I guess at least some trully are just trolls. And also dont be rude about the ash prime it wasnt originaly even to be feature just something to reward fans decided really soon before the tennocon so... if you didnt get it wait for unvaulting or buy it from another player thats the best advice you can get.

7 minutes ago, 1LegendaryNinja said:

What if we watched the stream but haven’t logged in to the game in the past 7 days?  After watching the stream I pulled an all nighter playing the game again... 

then you dont get anything sorry but thats how it is

I still did not receive ash prime. TY for fixing the trinity issue. But i sent a inventory complaint the day of with screen shot of my viewing. Please and thank you. P.S [SUPER JELLY OF EVERYONES ASH], but i know youll mend this like last time. Reason being i love this game and community and will continue investing time for years to come. Its a addictive masterpiece i only hoped existed. Till it did lol.  Gamertag is (xsirxviciousx) parenthesis excluded

2 hours ago, butka1998 said:

or buy it from another player thats the best advice you can get.

Oh yeah, here take my money, screw something up on your end, and let me just pay more to fix it?

I actually do buy plat (obviously).  I've purchased more plat this year to buy cosmetic things than it would cost to buy an Ash Prime.  However, paying for a service I want and paying because someone else screwed up are not at all equivalent.  That is a pretty horrible business practice.  If I took a client's money, failed to deliver what was arranged, and told them to just pay more, then they would almost certainly be taking their business elsewhere.  It also wouldn't go particularly well for me when it came out that I had messed up and offered absolutely no way to try to compensate to that client.

Edited by Sesshou01

On 2018-07-09 at 3:19 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

I didn't get it :(
I was too late for the stream but I did play the game in the period 7 days before I'm pretty sure, I can't see because steam says last day played today but you guys can see that right?
hope you can help me out ^^

On 2018-07-09 at 3:24 PM, amiserablerobot said:

Please stop using Twitch Drops in future, they are clearly too unreliable for things like this.

They've worked before the servers just couldn't handle all the people watching at once, luckily unlike most devs DE are rather reasonable and generous so problem solved, no? :p

Edited by DeltaFlare