Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

My deepest respect and admiration for the quality of your brilliant work, so much passion, so much dedication and above all so much love, take your time with the drop fix!

I feel so proud to be part of the Tenno community! :angel:

Congratulations for the magnificent TennoCon2018, excellent, wonderful, left me speechless but with many many dreams and hopes in the glorious future of our beloved Warframe.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)devotedPT said:

Yeah, through the mobile app...

I actually wonder if that'll count towards "signing in" but I don't think you can't accept inbox messages to receive the warframe on the mobile app.

2 minutes ago, kec335 said:

i watched the stream for a little less then an hour and checked if i got Ash Prime but i didn't have anything in my inbox 😕

If you signed into your account to check then I think you're safe and you should receive it when they send it out.

Hi Rebb, Im on vacation and I couldn't log in to my PS4 in the past week, but I watched the stream and I was wondering if theres anything you could do. I was really looking forward to playing with my Ash prime when I got home, Ive even been watching Ash builds 😥. Thanks for your time, Martin. 

In game name: marty150803

@[DE]Rebecca

Edited by (PS4)marty150803

1 minute ago, notbydesign said:

I actually wonder if that'll count towards "signing in" but I don't think you can't accept inbox messages to receive the warframe on the mobile app.

If you signed into your account to check then I think you're safe and you should receive it when they send it out.

Unfortunately I wouldn't expect it to unless they've got some weird reason for it to. Your last login date is going to be what it's based on, and having that tell them when the user last logged into the actual game is valuable for things like metrics and active player numbers, or situations like this with rewards. Knowing when people logged into the mobile app (or having those logins overwrite the data about the game) isn't going to be as valuable, so it's likely either untracked or tracked separately. If there are two different values and the script is looking at the game one, the mobile app one won't help, and if mobile app isn't tracked at all then similarly the script isn't going to see it as a login within the last seven days.

I could be wrong, and hopefully for those people I am, but it'd be in everyone's best interest to go log into the game if at all possible.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

i  love u, Madam!

thank's DE
thanks Warframe
thx Tenno

39 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

This is why you guys are so deserving of our support, things happens that's life but you always find way to fix things in the most pragmatic ways, even if it might cost you some money in the short term.

I love you all for your time and effort, we might disagree from time to time but please, please please, do continue this back and forth with the community.

Once again, thank you so much for the continued support !

1 minute ago, TahmVapes said:

Well, I still didn't get my Ash Prime. so will I get mine soon by any chance? (In game name - Tahmvapes)

Just now, Dinomina said:

i still dident get ash so i only hope that i wiil get him

It's a script. It has to slowly iterate through the entire database, checking each row one at a time to see if the data is correct, then add the frame into the inventory. It's going to take a long time to run as it has millions of entries to go through and is likely being run on a low priority to keep from slowing the game servers down. If you're eligible, you should get it via this method. It'll just take some time.