Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, butka1998 said:

Ahh you havent read the full post did you. And if yes do you see that there is difference between gift and promising some payment? You want examples? Ok you go to party right and on the invitation there was writen everyone who comes will recieve (I dont know lets say..) new bike. You come to the party and theres thousands and thousands of people instead of few hundreds that the host expected. He comes to you and says: "Hi I am sorry there is more people than I expected so you wont get your bike". Will you be mad at him or still enjoy the party he prepared (in this case the stream) and still leave satisfied even though you didnt recieve the promised bonus. Or will you be angry at him for throwing a party for everyone and promising gift to people but not being able to give that gift to everyone? Thats where it comes to your personality really.... and also example with money is quite bad since this involved none you know?

17 minutes ago, butka1998 said:

Only people that can be rightfully salty and toxic are people who met the conditions the first time.

I don't think I'm being toxic, I just wanted to come to the forums to have my voice seen somewhere outside the automated ticket rejection. I'm the guy that came to the party, got told there were too many people to give bikes to, then the next day I walk outside to see a lot of people that never came to the party riding those very bikes and when I ask the host about it, I get told I won't get a bike because I haven't liked anything on his facebook for a week.
It's the people like me who qualified for the original rules but not the new ones that need to get talked about, otherwise I can agree that what they did was generous.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)VanTX89 said:

Sounds like for some people not logging in - not playing, logging in - is a problem, that that in and of itself is unfair and they feel cheated out of a free Prime Warframe (or slot). It's understandable if you were on vacation/holiday and didn't have access or had some IRL issues to tend to. But other than that, there shouldn't have been a major problem with simply logging in last week, right? Maybe they haven't actually lined their Twitch account and only thought they needed to watch? Maybe I'm wrong but I still see some questions about it and read some people not even knowing they had to do that crucial step in other places. 

I know in my case (making it very possible in several other cases) I had my accounts linked and caught the stream. No, logging in wouldn't have been a problem if it had been mentioned but it didn't become a stipulation until it was too late to qualify for it. I enjoy the game but I have other hobbies and demands on my time so there are periods I just either can't or decide not to log in for, or a combination of the two. Obviously this happens to have been the case for the week prior to the stream, but it didn't become an issue until afterward.

Slightly disappointed that the twitch drop went the way it did. Even went so far as to open a ticket as I'm one of the few who followed the set rules yet did not get their Ash Prime. I'm a relatively new player, so was hoping to get my first prime out of this drop, and to be honest, my second Warframe all together. It's very kind of DE to simply give everyone who played the week prior the frame, but apparently that script was not flawless either, as I did play, and I did watch the stream with connected accounts.

Yes, I am well aware I'm talking about a free item drop, but we should all be aware how hard it can be to obtain certain primes, especially once Vaulted. 
Unfortunately the reaction to my ticket was a negative one. Script has run, no further actions will be taken. Sort of sad the script missed quite a number of people from the looks of this forum, and I hope they'll find a way to get their Ash Prime one way or another. 

3 hours ago, AngryB said:

Yeah this is why I'm upset as well. It's not that it would cost too much to buy Ash Prime right now, but for those of us who followed the criteria for receiving our reward should be able to receive it without the "oops you didn't meet our new criteria so you're going to have to spend money now instead!"

This is really bad practice and for those of us who have bought plat in the past (myself included) are seriously going to hesitate in the future to ever do so again. And what if friends ask me how I feel about the developers behind this game and whether or not I'd recommend the game to them as well? You think I'm going to be so quick to do endorse anymore? Having watched Tennocon I was really excited for Railjack but now that DE has stiffed me out of the Ash Prime I had followed the requirements for I'm not sure I can support these guys moving forward. My trust has been damaged.

I'm not trolling, I watched Tennocon for more than just the half hour requirement with my Twitch account linked, I've bought plat in the past and have over 100 hours in the game so far. This can all be verified by DE. I've considered filing a ticket but from what I'm reading everyone who has done so has received back an "oops sorry" response so the best I can do now is make my voice public. If DE can correct their mistake and deliver the Ash Prime I will edit my post and say thank you instead. If not I won't let this one go as it's not how you treat your fan base and in many ways quite evil; not to mention my Twitch view also helped inflate their view count during the stream which certainly looks good for promotional sake.

36 minutes ago, ADHDoug said:

I don't think I'm being toxic, I just wanted to come to the forums to have my voice seen somewhere outside the automated ticket rejection. I'm the guy that came to the party, got told there were too many people to give bikes to, then the next day I walk outside to see a lot of people that never came to the party riding those very bikes and when I ask the host about it, I get told I won't get a bike because I haven't liked anything on his facebook for a week.
It's the people like me who qualified for the original rules but not the new ones that need to get talked about, otherwise I can agree that what they did was generous.

Then you are one of very few and yes it is sad but then there are many others. Some seem to not understand the conditions, some try to blame DE for unexpected technical issue that they try to repay with giving the free gift to even bigger ammount of people you could argue deserve it more for recently playing even though it wasnt what the gift was for... And then there are some that founded account just for this and some that I personaly suspect are trying to get ash prime on new account to then sell it ( few but I am sure somebody with that idea posted here aswell). So after understanding the mess you cant be much surprised they propably wont want to be involved in this any longer. I feel for you but really you are in the minority in this case sorry.

PS: If what you said is all true you have every right to be toxic and salty even if you arent and that I apreciate.

Edited by butka1998

11 minutes ago, butka1998 said:

And then there are some that founded account just for this and some that I personaly suspect are trying to get ash prime on new account to then sell it ( few but I am sure somebody with that idea posted here aswell).

Might as well clear the air that you can't trade completed equipment, so they wouldn't be able to pawn the frame off on the market for plat if that's what you meant, or even for ducats. The most they could do is sell the frame from their inventory for 10k credits and keep the frame slot, which is what I was planning on since I have ash prime already but the free frame slot would have been nice to have since I'm broke for plat currently.
Unless they changed how equipment trading works and I didn't hear about it, since I know we're able to trade syndicate equipment as long as it hasn't been used, but I don't think primes operate under the same system.

1 hour ago, butka1998 said:

Ahh Jesus no I am defending someone who doesnt deserve to be attacked for giving gift out for free.... As I mentioned its a shame not everyone who watched the stream got it but still theres no need to feel overly salty about it because a) it wasnt unique item and b) its obtainable another way. And I am not going after anyone I just call out some people that feel ofended for not getting a free gift that wasnt meant for everyone in the first place. Only people that can be rightfully salty and toxic are people who met the conditions the first time. And yet I see a lot of others who didnt and still complain wouldnt that make you angry? And yet I am taking it politely and just trying to explain theres no need to be so much ofended. Things simply arent always fair thats how it is in life...

Not to mention dont tell me so many people founded new account on the forums just for this.. And I am surely not the only one noticing it.

Attacked is a bit strong no? People are unhappy and voicing it and you seem to think there all cats and none of them are pigeons. Also what's with all the life advice? I played the game I know life is unfair, semi auto rifles am I right ?

Sorry if this is a bit toxic, but I feel a bit cheated right now, because me and many others were not able to meet the changed requirements, yet we still followed the initial requirements, and I even tried to keep up with the game through the official nexus app, which did not count as logging in to warframe, which dissappoints me, because so many people who didn’t watch the stream(s) get a free ash prime, and the people who invested a decent portion of their afternoon, yet did not or could not login to warframe get absolutely nothing.

17 hours ago, (XB1)JetDillPickle91 said:

I don't know if you'll read this, but I wasn't able to play Warframe in the past 7 days I was only able to watch the stream. Can you help me in any way?

similar boat here.  twitch and warframe linked for sometime.  logged into both warframe(pc) and twitch a week earlier (when first announced?) along with a lot of people.. lol.  then just logged in via twitch to review tennolive, which was a lot cooler than expected, first time seeing tennocon stuff as I'm a newbie.  figured warframe was going to be slammed so didnt log back into warframe till today and yet no ash.  😞

Edited by delghinn

2 hours ago, butka1998 said:

Ahh you havent read the full post did you. And if yes do you see that there is difference between gift and promising some payment? You want examples? Ok you go to party right and on the invitation there was writen everyone who comes will recieve (I dont know lets say..) new bike. You come to the party and theres thousands and thousands of people instead of few hundreds that the host expected. He comes to you and says: "Hi I am sorry there is more people than I expected so you wont get your bike". Will you be mad at him or still enjoy the party he prepared (in this case the stream) and still leave satisfied even though you didnt recieve the promised bonus. Or will you be angry at him for throwing a party for everyone and promising gift to people but not being able to give that gift to everyone? Thats where it comes to your personality really.... and also example with money is quite bad since this involved none you know?

Time is money, kiddo. Telling people they'll just get an Ash Prime is a gift...that's not what DE did.

This is offering people an Ash Prime in exchange for taking specific steps and spending their time: "watch the stream at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked...." Again, I assume you're able to discern the difference between offering something in exchange for something else, and a gift.

The rest of it is just word salad.

24 minutes ago, ADHDoug said:

Might as well clear the air that you can't trade completed equipment, so they wouldn't be able to pawn the frame off on the market for plat if that's what you meant, or even for ducats. The most they could do is sell the frame from their inventory for 10k credits and keep the frame slot, which is what I was planning on since I have ash prime already but the free frame slot would have been nice to have since I'm broke for plat currently.
Unless they changed how equipment trading works and I didn't hear about it, since I know we're able to trade syndicate equipment as long as it hasn't been used, but I don't think primes operate under the same system.

Nope thats not the one.. I know how trading works in game pretty damn well.. I meant selling whole account. And believe me its pretty comon with other games. People get something for free on new account and then sell it to someone for not much but still heyy free profit. I have seen such things with for example LoL accounts so thats what I suspect someone was trying to pull here be it 1 person only this ammount of new forum accounts aint normal.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Typfools said:

Attacked is a bit strong no? People are unhappy and voicing it and you seem to think there all cats and none of them are pigeons. Also what's with all the life advice? I played the game I know life is unfair, semi auto rifles am I right ?

ahh maybe that you complained about something in not exactly the most informed or polite way? hint your previous posts? Also I said there are people that are legit and I feel for them I really do. But then there are the others as I tried to explain in another post to ADHDougAlso the life advice isnt really advice its just me trying to tell you to get over it which aparently you cant.

Edited by butka1998

22 minutes ago, 0Augustus0 said:

Time is money, kiddo. Telling people they'll just get an Ash Prime is a gift...that's not what DE did.

This is offering people an Ash Prime in exchange for taking specific steps and spending their time: "watch the stream at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked...." Again, I assume you're able to discern the difference between offering something in exchange for something else, and a gift.

The rest of it is just word salad.

First calling someone kiddo is pretty impolite. Second of all they didnt need to bait people for stream with anything many would watch it even without added bonus including myself just because NEWS. And yeah many watched it from start till end exactly for that because for that was stream meant not for giveaway that was just cherry on the pie. So nope its really not about money since they actualy taken some from people that had sets to sell in game... So it was offering gift for participation just like the party not offering payment for participation since it originaly WASNT (anounced 1 day before the stream and stream was anounced way before that without what exactly? and how many people were already saying they will watch exactly? ) to even happen. See the difference? So yes I am able to tell the difference the question is are you? Or do you push it just because you feel like your example was pay to get and mine was yeay cherry on the pie to the news about my favorite game? So if you really though it was something for something it wasnt. That would be the case with watching partners to get unique items after sacrifice. There I would agree with you because you couldnt get those items any other way and you truly had only chance to exchange your time watching. Here? Nope not the case my dear salad not eating friend.

So not recieving ash prime isnt really anything to cry about since the main thing you were to recieve and received were news.

Edited by butka1998

18 minutes ago, butka1998 said:

ahh maybe that you complained about something? hint your previous posts? Also I said there are people that are legit and I feel for them I really do. But then there are the others as I tried to explain in another post to ADHDoug.

Oh so you have some gripe against me cause I complained and now I'm getting life lessons haha oh joy. They should give you a part in the game you'd be great haha instead of ordis we have you saying tough luck buttercup. But in all seriousness you seem really paranoid legit fans are somehow trying to dupe warframe out of something they were giving away for free. Their not toxic and their not trolls and for you to say that about what could be first timers on the forum is a bit closed minded and mean spirited. Here's some life advice buddy don't judge a book by its cover, their opinions and feelings are just as legit at yours.

I fulfilled all the requirements to get Ash Prime, both before and after this big blow up. Then I didn't log in for a little bit as I got stuck into a different game, planned on using my shiny new Ash Prime today only to log on and find I didn't get it. I opened a ticket, as I met the reqs.

However, from the looks of the responses on here I guess if I haven't already got it then I won't be getting it? All the posts I skimmed past about support tickets mentioned that "script has been run, ticket rejected".

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Typfools said:

Oh so you have some gripe against me cause I complained and now I'm getting life lessons haha oh joy. They should give you a part in the game you'd be great haha instead of ordis we have you saying tough luck buttercup. But in all seriousness you seem really paranoid legit fans are somehow trying to dupe warframe out of something they were giving away for free. Their not toxic and their not trolls and for you to say that about what could be first timers on the forum is a bit closed minded and mean spirited. Here's some life advice buddy don't judge a book by its cover, their opinions and feelings are just as legit at yours.

Ok if you think its close mined do me a favor ok? Go through other treads... you wont see so many newcomers even on PoE. But ok. And no I am not paranoid. And no I am not giving you life lessons Im telling you to move on you wont change anything anymore thats why. And last thing I am not attacking or defendign anyone Im just saying what I think about whats going on in this thread and responding to people that seem they arent informed on everything or say something that doesnt make much sence but ok. Decide what you are on your own Ordis wanna be maybe? As you wanted to give that job to me? If you want it take it its yours all I care. (also please stop being arogant and thinking its only about you would you please? thx)

Edited by butka1998

23 minutes ago, Lord_Billos said:

I fulfilled all the requirements to get Ash Prime, both before and after this big blow up. Then I didn't log in for a little bit as I got stuck into a different game, planned on using my shiny new Ash Prime today only to log on and find I didn't get it. I opened a ticket, as I met the reqs.

However, from the looks of the responses on here I guess if I haven't already got it then I won't be getting it? All the posts I skimmed past about support tickets mentioned that "script has been run, ticket rejected".

Happened to me too, you're not getting it. DE isn't pushing this any further 

6 minutes ago, butka1998 said:

Ok if you think its close mined do me a favor ok? Go through other treads... you wont see so many newcomers even on PoE. But ok. And no I am not paranoid. And no I am not giving you life lessons Im telling you to move on you wont change anything anymore thats why. And last thing I am not attacking or defendign anyone Im just saying what I think about whats going on in this thread and responding to people that seem they arent informed on everything or say something that doesnt make much sence but ok. Decide what you are on your own Ordis wanna be maybe? As you wanted to give that job to me? If you want it take it its yours all I care. (also please stop being arogant and thinking its only about you would you please? thx)

Ok buddy I'll build my bridge as soon as you build yours. No more bullying people ok? Champ.