[DE]Rebecca

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

so i'm curious does it still count if you watched it on the cell phone i had my warframe account and twitch prime account link for the 2018 tennocon so i was this weathering does it still count on the cell phone also i play on xbox 👍🎮👍🙂

On July 9, 2018 at 3:19 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

On 2018-07-09 at 10:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

Quero muito ganhar 

On 2018-07-09 at 10:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you. 

Edit:

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

Quero muito ganhar 

Watch whole stream, log in 3 hours after this post is made, get nothing.  Man I hate twitch drops.

Edited by Ashiirra

So you can imagine my deception..

"Oh hey.. Warframe on twitch showing stuff.. Oh and you get Ash Prime if you watch 30 minutes.. must be some sort of nice way to bring old players back or a joke.. but let's find out if that's true.."

"Sit and watch the amazing intro and Railjack with Planet to Space flight and space combat???, I'm like holy snitzle!!" this is no joke after all. Keep watching while players are getting "Specter-ed" on the plains.. quite hilarious" "Did I mention hoverboards??" Back to the future 2.0!!

while watching.. read some upset players that haven't received their Ash Prime.. aight guess i'll give it a couple hours to process, other people then lost it because they just received it and left the stream to go play with it..

after watching the stream and being flabergasted by the content drop that would happen..Aww yeah time to get Warframe back.. and to go work while Warframe download and patches.

It's been a few days now.. surely everyone that watched it received something...

Just to realize that I will never get Ash Prime.. just like many others.. after reading a few pages on this post.. Oh well.. Too bad the technology these days still fails.

Tenno out.