Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2018-07-09 at 9:19 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

hey,i didn't get ash p,but i really sure i bink twitch wait my warframe early....

On 2018-07-09 at 9:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

Hi DE,

First and foremost thank you so much for all the work you've done. I saw the whole stream on twitch and I've yet to receive Ash Prime. I know at this point I'm one of many many voices but I hope you can come through on the delivery. Anyway thank you so much and keep up the good work! 

4 hours ago, (XB1)APOPHIS1989 said:

I watched the stream and got excited to play again, but the drop didn't work... Now your saying that I should have already been playing to receive it? It really should have been for those that logged in within the NEXT week!

Lol you sound like me. Stopped playing, heard about this - so I watched the entire freaking stream (and then some cause I watched some before and after) and was gonna use Ash Prime as my reason to get back into Warframe.  But of course, they botched it.. lol

I feel like all my farming and money to grab ash prime at the end of last year, after he was vaulted...is now for nothing..sure you can farm the currency and and play the market war..but not everyone has that kind of time..I mean this is by far the greatest free game ever...compounded with THE BEST DEVS IN EXISTENCE. I just wish they could've given us something we didn't have..Like maybe my chroma part that I didn't get when they converted the map to relay drops..and it never dropped lolol. 

Honestly though..you guys are the greatest..i was just ranting.

Edited by Caveman_57