Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

I have an extra Ash P thanks to this ... and I wish I can gift it to someone more deserving than me, like a low MR friend or similar...

When you watched the WHOLE stream JUST for the reward, but then it turns out they go off of who has logged in... I’m across the world from my PlayStation right now and can’t log in.... guess I wasted my time (and vacation) watching that stream..... But a well I had to restart anyways since my pc broke and had to swap to ps4, what difference does one prime make..  I’d rather a way to get back my founder title instead anyways haha. But awesome job on your end giving the generous 7 day period! Just wish I could log in! 

Live on, Tenno! 

I just want to ask, if any platform also includes the Android Companion App, cause I was watching the stream, but it will be at least 5 weeks until I get back to my PC that is able to run Warframe ?

So jeah and at the time of the Lifestream there also was no chace for me to login at a Windows PC that is capable enough. Cause my Laptop is garbage and only capable of running linux somewhat smooth.

And I would actually be really sad if I where unable to get that Prime even tho I watched the stream. 

This is not to say I didn't enjoyed it cause i actually loved the stream and was watching it from midnight to 1 am in the morning. 

But i still would be a bit sad about it. 

10 minutes ago, EzioTheDeadPoet said:

I just want to ask, if any platform also includes the Android Companion App, cause I was watching the stream, but it will be at least 5 weeks until I get back to my PC that is able to run Warframe ?

So jeah and at the time of the Lifestream there also was no chace for me to login at a Windows PC that is capable enough. Cause my Laptop is garbage and only capable of running linux somewhat smooth.

And I would actually be really sad if I where unable to get that Prime even tho I watched the stream. 

This is not to say I didn't enjoyed it cause i actually loved the stream and was watching it from midnight to 1 am in the morning. 

But i still would be a bit sad about it. 

Same here (post right above you haha) I’m traveling so I haven’t logged in, but I watched the stream. I feel like they have to find a way to compensate us or they may have legal problems for promising a reward for an action, but then not being able to deliver that reward. And the 7 day log in thing is great for those at home, but it is not a perfect solution as people like you and myself have now been ‘tricked’ into watching their promotional stream in promise of a reward which we have not received.  I have a feeling they will do their best to compensate those in our position. 

Stay strong, Tenno! 

(PS4) warlordtocs

On July 9, 2018 at 9:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

Hey I just recently download warframe and I didn't watch the live stream soooooo..Can I still get ash prime?

i have been out of town for about two weeks and have not been able to get on. i know that my account is linked and i watch the stream from the beginning to the end is there a way that i can still get my ash prime still. or am i just stuck with the warframes i have and i’m out of luck? the solution that you guys made is really great but it does suck for the people that were out of town enjoying their summer. and if i logged into my app every that i haven’t played its there a way to check that?

Edited by (PS4)kooI-aid--
more questions and really want my ash prime!!

On July 9, 2018 at 2:19 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

I used my wrong war frame acc this right one can i plz have ash prime