Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, Eranio2010 said:

And I do not care what I can and the others for their mistakes
his Promise was this
" Watch the stream for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime! "

and this was now a lie!

You were being offered a gift for very little effort. The technology broke trying to distribute hundreds of thousands of gifts. Now you're being given the gift even if you hadn't done that thing. All you have to do is sit down and be patient. There's no reason to be rude or angry over free stuff they're going to extra effort to give you.

I'm sad now I got my friend an Ash prime set after the stream cause he never got his and I got mine but I've been playing forever and already owned him sweet plat spent at least like 120p

Edited by S.Dust

Just now, Eranio2010 said:

his Promise was this
" Watch the stream for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime! "

and this was now a lie!

was it their fault that over 300 thousand people were trying to login at the same time, the server couldnt keep up with it? No.

just be glad youre gonna get the ash prime and stop crying how you had to watch the stream and wait 2 days to get the ash prime.

2 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

his Promise was this

and this was now a lie!

Dude they said they had server problems? Tech errors happen 🙄

1 minute ago, PurpleInferno said:

was it their fault that over 300 thousand people were trying to login at the same time, the server couldnt keep up with it? No.

just be glad youre gonna get the ash prime and stop crying how you had to watch the stream and wait 2 days to get the ash prime.

half a million*

à l’instant, Kitessencial a dit :

Perfect way to handle an issue, thank you!

Except that once again they've shown their lack of foresight. What happens to people who haven't been able to log in for reasons, but still watched the stream?

The perfect solution is just to give it to everybody.

14 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

wrong promissed and then this !

I have watch the full stream other have watch 10 mins and claimed the prime

The injustice! Are you as old as your username suggests? You're complaining about having to wait, with 100's of thousands of other people, each of them equally important as you.... for something that's free.... Chill out.

Edited by notbydesign

3 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

his Promise was this

and this was now a lie!

>complains that others who didn't watch the stream will receive ash prime

why can't you just be happy that you'll get ash prime instead of nothing?

2 minutes ago, amiserablerobot said:

Except that once again they've shown their lack of foresight. What happens to people who haven't been able to log in for reasons, but still watched the stream?

The perfect solution is just to give it to everybody.

Now i get it xD

Edited by (PS4)TheBoostGamer_32

vor 1 Minute schrieb PurpleInferno:

Login Problems was by end of the stream! i watch the pre show and the full TennoLive and no Ash Prime
other have claimed the Ash prime in The Stream

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PS4)Alemao1986:

Dude they said they had server problems? Tech errors happen 🙄

And !
Not us Problems

Clickbait not more for more viewer
the most viewer was watching the stream for the free Ash Prime