Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

vor 2 Minuten schrieb notbydesign:

For you there's at most, a warframe slot at stake here. Something, that if you weren't acting so spoiled, you could kindly ask for in this forum and someone would probably be glad to help you out. Instead you're kicking your feet because some people might get more "free" than you. 

They did not keep their promise
and now this Solution is unfair for stream viewer

1 hour ago, kec335 said:

So people like me that didn't login in the past 7 days won't get ash prime?

Were you logged in with twich in those 7 days? If not you dont because you shouldnt have received one in the first place. If you were logged in you can be happy. 😄 I received it in the stream time so I dont really care. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

So... does it means that I'll get ash prime? Because I linked my account on sartuday, watched it live all live and I'm logging all days after the live

il y a 11 minutes, Zamte a dit :

The problem is that the database can't push the client to do things, so a script on the database side can't do that, or at least it couldn't the last time I worked with these sort of databases. Which means to do that they'd need to push a client patch to add a call to a script to happen at login. That's fine for PC, but means delays for console players who would likely have to wait for Sony/Microsoft's teams, and possibly a patch fee, assuming they still do those.

Yeah, that's the only thing, it'd need to be pushed through an update.

I dunno, they must already have some system of distributing something that doesn't involve a two month database crawl.

edit: Wait, they do have a system to distribute something, the codes. Literally all they need to do is release a code you can redeem, then it won't matter if people can't log in at the moment or not.

Edited by amiserablerobot

Just now, Paduntis said:

So... does it means that I'll get ash prime? Because I linked my account on sartuday, watched it live all live and I'm logging all days after the live

Yes. It is as simple as it sounds. If your account is linked to twitch, no matter when you linked it, and you have played within the last week, then you should get it when the script gets to you.

4 minutes ago, notbydesign said:

For you there's at most, a warframe slot at stake here. Something, that if you weren't acting so spoiled, you could kindly ask for in this forum and someone would probably be glad to help you out. Instead you're kicking your feet because some people might get more "free" than you.

I'm not spoiled and need plat lol I have 7 hours left on my 50% off coupon....😂😂😂

vor 1 Minute schrieb notbydesign:

Wrong.

why wrong ?
all twitch Linked accounts with login in last 7 days get a Ash Prime

And they promise was " Watch the stream for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime!"

Not link your twitch account and play this game the last 7 days

1 minute ago, Eranio2010 said:

why wrong ?
all twitch Linked accounts with login in last 7 days get a Ash Prime

And they promise was " Watch the stream for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime!"

Not link your twitch account and play this game the last 7 days

The post he said wrong to said their solution was unfair to the stream viewers. Which is wrong. That kid was acting like a spoiled brat like most of the people on this forum, and like a lot of people have said, I doubt they will do something this nice again in the future because of it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, xAngryMothNoisesx said:

I hope the script doesn't take to long. And I would stop using twitch drops. They clearly don't work for your team, I would display a promo code people can use during the stream.

that would be pretty bad because people who didnt watch the stream could easily just look up the code and use it without watching the stream,and if the code was only usable for like 10 minutes after the stream, people who dont have acces to their pc/xbox/ps4 wont be able to get the thing that was promised, but yeah the twitch drop system is really flawed and needs a fix/change.