Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

22 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

Login Problems was by end of the stream! i watch the pre show and the full TennoLive and no Ash Prime
other have claimed the Ash prime in The Stream

And !
Not us Problems

Okay, let me teach you some life lessons; sometimes things don't go according to plan. Obviously, us not getting our Ash Primes and having thousands of people screaming "whers mah ashhh" was not part of their plan. Do you think it was part of their plan? 🤔

DE have been great - cut them some slack bruh

DE showing respect to their community.

One of the many things that separates DE from other companies and Warframe from other games is the care the devs show the players. Even when I disagree with some of the things DE has done, iv never doubted that the plan and intent was always to create a better game for us.

Just now, (XB1)ky vip said:

Wat do u mean 7 days

That means people who played in the last 7 days with their twitch acc linked (this is why twitch drop is unreliable sometimes cuz the logs is messed up between phone site, pc site, and app)

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Alemao1986:

Okay, let me teach you some life lessons; sometimes things don't go according to plan. Obviously, us not getting our Ash Primes and having thousands of people screaming "whers mah ashhh" was not part of their plan. Do you think it was part of their plan? 🤔

DE have been great - cut them some slack bruh

I Think no

Stream was off and All from team was out of twitch chat never answered here or of twitter was he work on realy fix
and this is no fix this is the easiest way to calm the community

1 hour ago, (PS4)superbrickgamez said:

I didn't log into my warframe account because i need to study but i did watch the full Livestream so I'm not going to get ash prime then... Ok

So then log in when (and if) you're able and you may get it... It's a simple log in...

Edited by Valiant

1 hour ago, (PS4)superbrickgamez said:

I didn't log into my warframe account because i need to study but i did watch the full Livestream so I'm not going to get ash prime then... Ok

So then log in when (and if) you're able and you may get it... It's a simple log in...

Edited by Valiant