Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, NapaceniFeeder said:

https://imgur.com/NjPtAK4

Linked for 21 days with twitch and have been logging in entire last week and guess what, no ash prime

If you have it linke for 21 days and you were in the game around past 7 days, you will get it, 2-6 hours, almost passed two hrs so you need to wait 4 hrs tops

3 minutes ago, NapaceniFeeder said:

https://imgur.com/NjPtAK4

Linked for 21 days with twitch and have been logging in entire last week and guess what, no ash prime

At this point it's just waiting for the bot to do it's thing on a rather large scale, since we no longer have to worry about not even being able to claim it, even i can admit it's time for patience, this rings hollwer of course since i recived my Ash Prime alreadyn so take it with a grain of salt,

1 minute ago, Gucy36 said:

If you have it linke for 21 days and you were in the game around past 7 days, you will get it, 2-6 hours, almost passed two hrs so you need to wait 4 hrs tops

Yea I genuinely doubt that, not the first time that I pulled the shortest straw with this game...

Thanks DE for such a generous solution.  Many companies wouldn't do this.

You guys NEED to be more careful in future though with your promos.  You have lost a ton of potential revenue thinking you would maybe hand out 50-80k free Ash Primes, and now you will be handing out, what - close to half a million?

Anyway, I guess that's why I like DE and this game so much -  both are  a bit crazy and niave, but well-meaning in the end!

BTW, great stream.  I wanted a great Venus reveal and was not disappointed.

Edited by Jotaro_Haake
Terrible writing

gracias por todo pero ya que soporte no me quiere dar solución aprovecho de preguntar si es que a alguien aparte de mi le sucede lo mismo, sucede que hasta el día de hoy no he podido volver a jugar  me da el típico problema de error de actualización quisiera saber si a alguien más le sucede o alguna respuesta de cuando se solucionará esto considerando que ya he descartado todo no tengo proxy no hay problemas con cortafuegos, no hay problemas con el antivirus ojalá poder volver a jugar pronto y quisiera saber si soy el único que le está sucediendo esto

Just now, NapaceniFeeder said:

Yea I genuinely doubt that, not the first time that I pulled the shortest straw with this game...

Well, I get that, soon you will find out, if you will not be gicen ash despite meeting requierements of the fix, then fill a ticket 😄